2022 step increase

fdxsux

When I started in 1989 I believe I was in the $10-12/hr range.
When I retired in 2018 I believe I was in the $30-32/hr range.
Using your "logic" my level of service should have tripled. It didn't----I provided the same level of service on my first day as I did on my last. Now, I will admit that those who took care of me at Peak or throughout the year did receive an increased level of service.
That’s called inflation.

Aquaman

Haha the cost of living increases.. therefore the cost of my labor increases. My quality of work stays the same. You wanna beat the cost of living? You’ll get extra effort from me. You wanna fall behind?… well I’m going to fall behind as well. Not always, but for the most part, you get what you pay for.

fedx

Extra Large Package
Haha the cost of living increases.. therefore the cost of my labor increases. My quality of work stays the same. You wanna beat the cost of living? You’ll get extra effort from me. You wanna fall behind?… well I’m going to fall behind as well. Not always, but for the most part, you get what you pay for.

You work in direct proportion to your pay. You pay a :censored2:ty wage, you get :censored2:ty work. You pay a good wage, you get good work. It's the Silver Rule following the Golden Rule.

floridays

When I started in 1989 I believe I was in the $10-12/hr range.
When I retired in 2018 I believe I was in the $30-32/hr range.
Using your "logic" my level of service should have tripled. It didn't----I provided the same level of service on my first day as I did on my last. Now, I will admit that those who took care of me at Peak or throughout the year did receive an increased level of service.
Boy did you get screwed, I was making 10.52 (McLean trucking) my cousin was at 12.00 (Red Ball) in 1978, we were just speaking two days ago.

floridays

I've always liked hearing that. Can you double your work if your pay is doubled? No? Then you don't work in direct proportion to your pay.
You are a jackass.
When as an employer, or possible manager (as you may hope to be) hears, I jus sits my ass down.
How do you respond?
You give me energy.

floridays

That's called good work ethic. :thumbup1: I was the same way. Didn't matter if I got no raise or 5%, it didn't change the way I did my job.
Unless you have the balls to tell me who you were working for I'm calling bull:censored2:.:bsbullf:.

Have the balls to say where this "work ethic" comes from if it exists.

Who you work for @StopCrying, Who you work for?
I didn't think you could say.

:poop::bsbullf:, You're full of both.

Fordham University @StopCrying

floridays

I've always liked hearing that. Can you double your work if your pay is doubled? No? Then you don't work in direct proportion to your pay.
I'd like to meet you someday.
My guess it is highly unlikely that I'd think as much of you as you think of yourself.
I also guess as much as you like to talk of football and such, I'd most likely kick your ass.
How can we set this day up?