2022 step increase

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
I'd like to meet you someday.
My guess it is highly unlikely that I'd think as much of you as you think of yourself.
I also guess as much as you like to talk of football and such, I'd most likely kick your ass.
How can we set this day up?
Check with Questions Need Answered or whatever his name is. He swears up and down he knows me, maybe he can set it up. I don't really care how much or little you think of me. It's a free country.

floridays

Check with Questions Need Answered or whatever his name is. He swears up and down he knows me, maybe he can set it up. I don't really care how much or little you think of me. It's a free country.
I actually think a lot of you, (I don't think of you often)

I think you most likely got a tenth of a degree off course when you were younger, and there you are, where you are.

Have you ever been on the water and charted a course and been, jus a little bit off?

59 Dano

I actually think a lot of you, (I don't think of you often)

I think you most likely got a tenth of a degree off course when you were younger, and there you are, where you are.

Have you ever been on the water and charted a course and been, jus a little bit off?
Started in radio and that didn't work out. I've only posted about that a million times.

59 Dano

I have had fun in the past filling out applications or whatever when they asked sex,
I might put, occasionally, please, or picture and health card required.

What's your Alma Mater?
Let's see. I grew up between Louisville and Lexington, so that means I'm probably a Cardinal or a Wildcat. Then again, perhaps a Bearcat. Though a Colonel is certainly possible, but I'm probably an animal. An Eagle, maybe? Wait, NORSE!!! Or not. I could definitely be a Thorobred.

floridays

Let's see. I grew up between Louisville and Lexington, so that means I'm probably a Cardinal or a Wildcat. Then again, perhaps a Bearcat. Though a Colonel is certainly possible, but I'm probably an animal. An Eagle, maybe? Wait, NORSE!!! Or not. I could definitely be a Thorobred.
Volunteer here, I'm not ashamed.
But then, I'm not you.

!Retired!

Have the balls to say where this "work ethic" comes from if it exists.

Who you work for @StopCrying, Who you work for?
I didn't think you could say.

Fordham University @StopCrying
Why do I need 'balls' to say where I get my work ethic from? All you had to do was ask. I can't say WHERE I got it from. All I can say is that I've always tried to do the best I could in anything I did.......be it work, sports, etc.

I worked for Express.....22 years 2 months 7 days, retired March '22 at age 55.
You’re a mega corporations favorite fool.
Oh my ouch.......that really hurts :rolleyes:

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
After reading this I know where the 8-9 percent margin increase will come from at Express:

https://www.businesswire.com/news/h...Deliver-Today-Innovate-for-Tomorrow”-Strategy
Same old FedEx.

They've been screwing customers for years with poor service and spent huge sums on many failed programs while trying to look good on paper. This latest piece of poetry is another "if you can't dazzle them with brilliance, then baffle them with BS" type of statement. The smoke and mirrors are overheating now.

"FedEx inspires its 550,000 employees to remain focused on safety, the highest ethical and professional standards, and the needs of their customers and communities." :lol:LMAO.

They'll make the employees bend over once again, rest assured.

Last edited:

floridays

Why do I need 'balls' to say where I get my work ethic from? All you had to do was ask. I can't say WHERE I got it from. All I can say is that I've always tried to do the best I could in anything I did.......be it work, sports, etc.

I worked for Express.....22 years 2 months 7 days, retired March '22 at age 55.

Oh my ouch.......that really hurts :rolleyes:
We know you did not retire March '22 at age 55 as a courier, on your contribution.

You aren't foolin anyone here with that story,
Let's hear the rest of the story, Paul Harvey.

It will be fine

Same old FedEx.

They've been screwing customers for years with poor service and spent huge sums on many failed programs while trying to look good on paper. This latest piece of poetry is another "if you can't dazzle them with brilliance, then baffle them with BS" type of statement. The smoke and mirrors are overheating now.

"FedEx inspires its 550,000 employees to remain focused on safety, the highest ethical and professional standards, and the needs of their customers and communities." :lol:LMAO.

They'll make the employees bend over once again, rest assured.
I always wonder what company the people that create those statements work for. I’m sure it’s a fun game to create total bs not at all tethered to reality.

Mutineer

I always wonder what company the people that create those statements work for. I’m sure it’s a fun game to create total bs not at all tethered to reality.
Yer referring to an occupation or business known as Public Relations.

They simply write or spew politically correct, vapid, contrived, hackneyed, saccharine gibberish on behalf of a company in order to make a company appear more moral, honest, and upstanding than they really are. They also arrange photo shoots, and have connections with local news sources in order to help prop up all the pretty lies.

Many years ago I had a girlfriend that freelanced in that specialty. It is from that exposure that I learned that the more proactive a company's PR presence is, the more evil and rotten the company is in real-life.

I would read her releases and offer suggestions before they were submitted. We would sometimes laugh our asses off until we were dizzy.

What would an angel say? (the devil wants to know.)