2022 step increase

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
They have meetings about nothing all day… and make couriers absorb sick call routes. They manage the pizza budget. And take 4 months to approve boot reimbursement. They drag their feet with hiring then ask if you’ll work your off day. They deserve it…
The nerve, making couriers run package delivery routes!

If the job is so easy and the money is so good, why don't the loudmouths on this board sign up?

Aquaman

The nerve, making couriers run package delivery routes!

If the job is so easy and the money is so good, why don't the loudmouths on this board sign up?
The job is easy. They do nothing. A FedEx manager manages a workgroup that’s not even in the building. With dispatchers that handle 90% of all on road issues while they’re gone. We’re understaffed & If we have too many on vacation, our manager just pays $2K a day to contract the route out. Nobody in the company uses workday so OLCC’s have screeched to a halt. No driver at my building has had a check ride in about 8 years. Which were pointless anyway since our managers don’t have class A CDL’s so they have no idea what we’re doing behind the wheel. We rarely fill out VIR’s & VTR’s… nothing is said. Haven’t turned in a fuel receipt in months… nothing is said. Half the RTD’s don’t sign into the webtechs… nothing is said. Haven’t had a meeting in years. Nobody is reminded about overdue training. DOT medical cards expire. This place doesn’t care about much anymore. My manager spends most of his day pacing through the building and smoking by the picnic table.

floridays

The job is easy. They do nothing. A FedEx manager manages a workgroup that’s not even in the building. With dispatchers that handle 90% of all on road issues while they’re gone. We’re understaffed & If we have too many on vacation, our manager just pays $2K a day to contract the route out. Nobody in the company uses workday so OLCC’s have screeched to a halt. No driver at my building has had a check ride in about 8 years. Which were pointless anyway since our managers don’t have class A CDL’s so they have no idea what we’re doing behind the wheel. We rarely fill out VIR’s & VTR’s… nothing is said. Haven’t turned in a fuel receipt in months… nothing is said. Half the RTD’s don’t sign into the webtechs… nothing is said. Haven’t had a meeting in years. Nobody is reminded about overdue training. DOT medical cards expire. This place doesn’t care about much anymore. My manager spends most of his day pacing through the building and smoking by the picnic table.
Nothing wrong with having a good smoke. :rolleyes::lol::thumbup1:

yadig

I thought that just went on at my ramp. Getting us ready for the profitable ground model take over! Lol

purplelife

Sad but true, like all employees there are good and bad managers. The good ones get burnt out when they see the crappy ones getting similar raise, similar bonus for doing nothing when they are doing their best. A lot of them end up moving the wrong way after awhile of seeing that year after year.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
The job is easy. They do nothing.
You missed post after post after post of the people here who said they'd never do it because the job is so grueling and the stress is so high.

I'll say it again. If the job was easy, the loudmouths would do it.

yadig

You missed post after post after post of the people here who said they'd never do it because the job is so grueling and the stress is so high.

That’s the problem, the loud mouths are doing it. Thanks for making our point loud mouth.

abused.crr

Every meeting I’ve ever had with a senior mgr… you’re lucky to have a job, the company isn’t making money, we’re an airline not a trucking company, why in the world would you wanna be topped out, unions will hurt you not help you, pilots deserve 100% free healthcare, have another premaid frozen beef patty burger.

!Retired!

Yet you sty a courier.......why not become a manager and 'take it easy' for the rest of you time there?

:thumbup: