2022 step increase

Aquaman

Why is it anyone's concern why, or how, any manager gets a bonus? Unless you're contemplating becoming a manager?
Because they do nothing to earn a bonus. I haven’t spoken to my manager in 2 months. I run my route completely independent from manager oversight. If something comes up, dispatch handles it. That’s how most drivers at this company work. By themselves. What has my manager done to earn thousands of extra dollars in bonus money. Every manager in our building had a horrible SFA. And it’s a non revenue producing job. A station with good TCA’s, CSA’s, and dispatchers needs nothing from managment.

yadig

Because they do nothing to earn a bonus. I haven’t spoken to my manager in 2 months. I run my route completely independent from manager oversight. If something comes up, dispatch handles it. That’s how most drivers at this company work. By themselves. What has my manager done to earn thousands of extra dollars in bonus money. Every manager in our building had a horrible SFA. And it’s a non revenue producing job. A station with good TCA’s, CSA’s, and dispatchers needs nothing from managment.
I don’t think any of the front line managers at my ramp could get into management anywhere else in corporate America. It’s a far cry from the college educated ones I had 25 years ago. I’m not really complaining because if we had good management then my overtime would be eliminated. Lol! It’s the state of express across the board. I’m interested how DE Shaw is fixing to rearrange this company, we need a massive over haul. I hope they don’t eliminate the non essential jobs cuz dano will be in big trouble!

Aquaman

I don’t think any of the front line managers at my ramp could get into management anywhere else in corporate America. It’s a far cry from the college educated ones I had 25 years ago. I’m not really complaining because if we had good management then my overtime would be eliminated. Lol! It’s the state of express across the board. I’m interested how DE Shaw is fixing to rearrange this company, we need a massive over haul. I hope they don’t eliminate the non essential jobs cuz dano will be in big trouble!
Idk what Dano does here. But he seems to be pro managment. And thinks goofy hourly drivers are just lazy employees too dumb to achieve more. When I essentially work without a manager. If my manager died tomorrow and was never replaced… I would never know.

yadig

Idk what Dano does here. But he seems to be pro managment. And thinks goofy hourly drivers are just lazy employees too dumb to achieve more. When I essentially work without a manager. If my manager died tomorrow and was never replaced… I would never know.
Lol. I know that’s right. I get a new one every 2-5 years, they get fired for falsifying or quit. Management has never been this incompetent and their morale is at a all time low.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Why is it anyone's concern why, or how, any manager gets a bonus?
You know how it is. There are clowns like that in every workplace who make it their business to get bent out of shape over what people in positions above theirs earn, and they like to p*ss and moan about how they don't deserve it. They also have all these theories about how things "should" work and all that jazz, but never have balls enough to do anything to make a difference. They just like to sit in the cheap seats and boo.
As I was saying.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Did you ever wonder why most here most likely respond to you as they do?
No. No reason to. Some respond to me the way they do because they disagree and are capable of discussion. Many others also disagree and respond as though they are poo-slinging monkeys because that's all they know to do. Then there's you and maybe one or two others who can take what would ordinarily be a 2 minute discussion and drag it out into an eternity, like libertarians who have to overcomplicate everything.

Feel free to respond, as I don't mind wasting your time.

floridays

No. No reason to. Some respond to me the way they do because they disagree and are capable of discussion. Many others also disagree and respond as though they are poo-slinging monkeys because that's all they know to do. Then there's you and maybe one or two others who can take what would ordinarily be a 2 minute discussion and drag it out into an eternity, like libertarians who have to overcomplicate everything.

Feel free to respond, as I don't mind wasting your time.
You answered the question with a no.
I didn't ask for an explanation.

Still, you can't answer a question.

Aquaman

You know how it is. There are clowns like that in every workplace who make it their business to get bent out of shape over what people in positions above theirs earn, and they like to p*ss and moan about how they don't deserve it. They also have all these theories about how things "should" work and all that jazz, but never have balls enough to do anything to make a difference. They just like to sit in the cheap seats and boo.

As I was saying.
I make valid points for why managers at this company do nothing worthy of a bonus. And you proceed to imply I’m a clown that’s just pissing and moaning about what others with more balls are doing lol. Typical FedEx manager retoric. I’m not implying I do more work, or I have all the answers… I’m simply saying they do nothing. They make no “difference”. You have no argument against that so proceed with the insults.

It will be fine

I make valid points for why managers at this company do nothing worthy of a bonus. And you proceed to imply I’m a clown that’s just pissing and moaning about what others with more balls are doing lol. Typical FedEx manager retoric. I’m not implying I do more work, or I have all the answers… I’m simply saying they do nothing. They make no “difference”. You have no argument against that so proceed with the insults.
Management follows the 80/20 rule. 20% of your workers create all the problems and 80% of your time is spent dealing with them. The other 80% of your workforce is well trained and independent needing minimal intervention.

I have drivers that I haven’t had to address with issues for literally years. That doesn’t mean I’m not pulling my hair out about the other idiots that work for me.

floridays

Management follows the 80/20 rule. 20% of your workers create all the problems and 80% of your time is spent dealing with them. The other 80% of your workforce is well trained and independent needing minimal intervention.

I have drivers that I haven’t had to address with issues for literally years. That doesn’t mean I’m not pulling my hair out about the other idiots that work for me.
Fire the 20%, problem solved.
Why wouldn't you if they cause you so many headaches?

fedx

Extra Large Package
FedEx has so far been suspiciously silent about any raises this year. If they don't give a pay step, they should be ashamed of themselves. They will actually deserve whatever happens to them in their future. Like I've said, if they're around 5 years from now, I'll be shocked. And if they aren't around anymore, we can all look back and say we knew it was over for them when they refused to give raises to their employees and most people just left for other jobs. It all started in 2020 with their 2% BS.

Aquaman

FedEx has so far been suspiciously silent about any raises this year. If they don't give a pay step, they should be ashamed of themselves. They will actually deserve whatever happens to them in their future. Like I've said, if they're around 5 years from now, I'll be shocked. And if they aren't around anymore, we can all look back and say we knew it was over for them when they refused to give raises to their employees and most people just left for other jobs. It all started in 2020 with their 2% BS.
I really doubt at this point that we’ll be getting a step raise.