2023 Contract

IJustWorkHere

I voted last contact only to see them force this new crap 💩 on us that we didn’t want. 2023 contract won’t be any different. Part timers are over looked . Get ready to be dick ed 🍆 again . We have a union that isn’t really about us . I don’t expect to see many positive changes . I’m preparing myself as I should have 10 years ago. As a PTer I only get about 12-15 hrs a week of work . Yes I make over $20 but you do the math . Can’t survive off the small coins . With no FT positions in sight . I’ve given 15 solid years here . And I just can’t wait to do 15 more just to finally make FT . I’ll be 99 by then 🤣😂🤣😂 UPS IS A JOKE .

Attachments

• 43FDB76D-F9D5-453B-AA5F-E99CF415644F.jpeg
    43FDB76D-F9D5-453B-AA5F-E99CF415644F.jpeg
    50.6 KB · Views: 130

542thruNthru

I voted last contact only to see them force this new crap 💩 on us that we didn’t want. 2023 contract won’t be any different. Part timers are over looked . Get ready to be dick ed 🍆 again . We have a union that isn’t really about us . I don’t expect to see many positive changes . I’m preparing myself as I should have 10 years ago. As a PTer I only get about 12-15 hrs a week of work . Yes I make over $20 but you do the math . Can’t survive off the small coins . With no FT positions in sight . I’ve given 15 solid years here . And I just can’t wait to do 15 more just to finally make FT . I’ll be 99 by then 🤣😂🤣😂 UPS IS A JOKE .
So you're telling me in 15 years you've had no FT driving opportunities?

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
We have no staffing at our hub, but somehow all the ft time positions are filled. I guess I’ll wait 10 years to get it.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Looks to me like he's a whiney little kid that wants to work as little hours as possible but be paid $40 an hour.

If he really wanted more hours he could easily get it. He's not even making sure he gets his 3 1/2.
It's always fun watching those types get wake up calls late...

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
n59nkp-1.gif

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Why no full time ops?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Ummmmmm part time….

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
What’s annoying about part timers complaining and bitch is that you basically have all the power. The problem is non of you part time :censored2:s want to vote. Especially now that the 2/3rd vote gone let’s see what happens again and I bet the part time turnout will be terrible and yet they will complain again.