2023 Contract

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
What’s annoying about part timers complaining and bitch is that you basically have all the power. The problem is non of you part time *s want to vote. Especially now that the 2/3rd vote gone let’s see what happens again and I bet the part time turnout will be terrible and yet they will complain again.

Most pt have no plans on staying. I’m probably one of the few who’s in it for the long term.

542thruNthru

He tweezers his eyebrows
Better than the alternative.

@Future got a warning letter for distracted driving. His eyebrows kept fluttering in the wind.
bushy_eyebrows.png

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
I voted last contact only to see them force this new crap 💩 on us that we didn’t want. 2023 contract won’t be any different. Part timers are over looked . Get ready to be dick ed 🍆 again . We have a union that isn’t really about us . I don’t expect to see many positive changes . I’m preparing myself as I should have 10 years ago. As a PTer I only get about 12-15 hrs a week of work . Yes I make over $20 but you do the math . Can’t survive off the small coins . With no FT positions in sight . I’ve given 15 solid years here . And I just can’t wait to do 15 more just to finally make FT . I’ll be 99 by then 🤣😂🤣😂 UPS IS A JOKE .

Aren’t you guaranteed 3.5 hours a day? I know that’s still a joke but it comes out to more than 12 hours a week.