2023 Contract

542thruNthru

SYJSVVv.gif

J.D. Hogg

I voted last contact only to see them force this new crap 💩 on us that we didn’t want. 2023 contract won’t be any different. Part timers are over looked . Get ready to be dick ed 🍆 again . We have a union that isn’t really about us . I don’t expect to see many positive changes . I’m preparing myself as I should have 10 years ago. As a PTer I only get about 12-15 hrs a week of work . Yes I make over $20 but you do the math . Can’t survive off the small coins . With no FT positions in sight . I’ve given 15 solid years here . And I just can’t wait to do 15 more just to finally make FT . I’ll be 99 by then 🤣😂🤣😂 UPS IS A JOKE .
If you've been at ANY company for 15 years and don't have the position you really want, it's your own fault !
:chaseups:

IJustWorkHere

She, and you're absolutely right. She's the one who said how women get the s* end of the stick all the time and then it came out she just wanted an inside job.

I already have that idiots . Perfect inside job Yes it’s cake . And only 12 hrs -15 hrs . Yippee ! Now GIVE ME A CAKE 8hr so I can stop BITCHING !!! It’s all I want after almost 20 years of service . Done my
“ Time “ . It’s only fair .

IJustWorkHere

Looks to me like he's a whiney little kid that wants to work as little hours as possible but be paid $40 an hour.

If he really wanted more hours he could easily get it. He's not even making sure he gets his 3 1/2.
She wants a FT position after 15 years of course . You speak as if I haven’t went to centers and asked if help was needed . Help with delivering later air , loading, Unloading , offered to work Saturdays to help some of the 22.4s . Which I did all during Covid they used me every single damn day . Once it was over threw me to the side and said back to your 3 hrs you go . You don’t know my situation . I’m raising a kid on my own after my husband died of COVID . Yes I want FT duh . But it was entertaining reading your obvious comments . Thanks for all the helpful tips . Wishing you and your family the best . Have a wonderful day .

IJustWorkHere

10 years no full time availability?
Calling Bull * lol
Probably bad driving record
Excellent driving record . In fact I drive Air to airport . Lmao you guys act like you know every possible scenario at UPS . Not my story sir . But thanks for your comments.
Aren’t you guaranteed 3.5 hours a day? I know that’s still a joke but it comes out to more than 12 hours a week.
it’ll come out to maybe 15 hrs lol huge joke 12-17hrs makes no difference when it’s time to feed the kid & pay the bills you know .

542thruNthru

She wants a FT position after 15 years of course . You speak as if I haven’t went to centers and asked if help was needed . Help with delivering later air , loading, Unloading , offered to work Saturdays to help some of the 22.4s . Which I did all during Covid they used me every single damn day . Once it was over threw me to the side and said back to your 3 hrs you go . You don’t know my situation . I’m raising a kid on my own after my husband died of COVID . Yes I want FT duh . But it was entertaining reading your obvious comments . Thanks for all the helpful tips . Wishing you and your family the best . Have a wonderful day .
So you're telling me you demand your guarantee every time? Yet some how you have less than 13 hours. I call BS

IJustWorkHere

What!! Now you're saying 5 more hours on your paycheck a week will make no difference!!
I’m saying 2-3 hrs won’t make a difference no it won’t . $20-$60 won’t make a difference . Ever heard of taxes I don’t even see that Funky $20–$60 .Are you kidding me rn? Oh and let’s not forget our precious Union Dues . My check is ate up by those 2 alone.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I voted last contact only to see them force this new crap 💩 on us that we didn’t want. 2023 contract won’t be any different. Part timers are over looked . Get ready to be dick ed 🍆 again . We have a union that isn’t really about us . I don’t expect to see many positive changes . I’m preparing myself as I should have 10 years ago. As a PTer I only get about 12-15 hrs a week of work . Yes I make over $20 but you do the math . Can’t survive off the small coins . With no FT positions in sight . I’ve given 15 solid years here . And I just can’t wait to do 15 more just to finally make FT . I’ll be 99 by then 🤣😂🤣😂 UPS IS A JOKE .

I’ve been driving and taking air to the airport for nearly a year it’ll be a year this November . Anyhow HR called me today and offered me a cover driver position. My dilemma is that I’m already making top driver pay of $38. I help the center in the mornings with PO runs and Pickups . I work between 6-8 hrs a day at top pay . Is it worth it to go cover driving ? I should also mention that my inside rate is much higher than Cover Starting rate . Thoughts and opinions 🤔?
🤔🤔🤔🤔

IJustWorkHere

So let me explain to you what happen because you want to dig up old posts . I’m still taking air . Went out For cover but they wanted to drop me down to 22.4 . No prob right it’s still FT. I get though week 1 no problem . Still in my 30 day return for week 2 . I’m on a completely different route . With 300+ packages . The battery on the truck was Shot . The mirror busted . Took it over to mechanic didn’t get out until almost 11am . Returned to building around 9:30 . Next day showed up DQ’d for a miss load . Found A Stewart fought it . Didn’t win . Next ?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
So let me explain to you what happen because you want to dig up old posts . I’m still taking air . Went out For cover but they wanted to drop me down to 22.4 . No prob right it’s still FT. I get though week 1 no problem . Still in my 30 day return for week 2 . I’m on a completely different route . With 300+ packages . The battery on the truck was Shot . The mirror busted . Took it over to mechanic didn’t get out until almost 11am . Returned to building around 9:30 . Next day showed up DQ’d for a miss load . Found A Stewart fought it . Didn’t win . Next ?
So you had your chance and couldn't hack it.
Next

Turdferguson

Just a turd
And when you say DQ for a miss load, did you not sheet it up, or did you mean a missed delivery 🤔🤔🤔

IJustWorkHere

And when you say DQ for a miss load, did you not sheet it up, or did you mean a missed delivery 🤔🤔🤔
It was over 300 + packages there was a Sup with me he was even overwhelmed and couldn’t figure it out I forgot to mention the back bill door wouldn’t open & kept jamming it was hell . Got back to the building with Sup . They sent like 3 guys to help even. He told me it’s not your fault they :censored2:ed you over . He vouched for me and all . Next day . D :censored2:ing Q’d . Was a mis load we bought back maybe 5 undelivered packages . There was no way to finish safely . They knew that when they sent me out .

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
Excellent driving record . In fact I drive Air to airport . Lmao you guys act like you know every possible scenario at UPS . Not my story sir . But thanks for your comments.

it’ll come out to maybe 15 hrs lol huge joke 12-17hrs makes no difference when it’s time to feed the kid & pay the bills you know .
You seem like every man child driver at my center who bitches about not working enough and will also bitch about working too much. Boring topic now.