2023 Contract

ManInBrown

No chance to go FT? BS, you’re not telling the whole story. This isn’t 2010. They’re begging insiders to go FT. They don’t want to. All off the street hires.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
It was over 300 + packages there was a Sup with me he was even overwhelmed and couldn’t figure it out I forgot to mention the back bill door wouldn’t open & kept jamming it was hell . Got back to the building with Sup . They sent like 3 guys to help even. He told me it’s not your fault they *ed you over . He vouched for me and all . Next day . D *ing Q’d . Was a mis load we bought back maybe 5 undelivered packages . There was no way to finish safely . They knew that when they sent me out .
So you didn't sheet all your packages up,
🤔🤔🤔

IJustWorkHere

No chance to go FT? BS, you’re not telling the whole story. This isn’t 2010. They’re begging insiders to go FT. They don’t want to. All off the street hires.
Not in my building Turing down people left and right .
🤔🤔🤔Nwasn’t my route didn’t know
🤔🤔🤔
Wasn’t my route didn’t even realize it was a mis load . Remember I was in training and they switched my route up 2nd week . Didn’t sheet got D’qed . End of story .
🤔🤔🤔
Captain Obvious ! Nope .

542thruNthru

Wasn’t my route didn’t even realize it was a mis load. Remember I was in training and they switched my route up 2nd week . Didn’t sheet got D’qed . End of story .
Wether it was your route or not you still sheet every package. Your excuse makes absolutely no sense.

It's obvious there is no helping you. Good luck and keep blaming the contract for your problems if it helps you.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
So much wannabe crying!

flood.gif

Turdferguson

Just a turd

Wasn’t my route didn’t even realize it was a mis load . Remember I was in training and they switched my route up 2nd week . Didn’t sheet got D’qed . End of story .

Captain Obvious ! Nope .
You got DQ'd for hiding packages dishonesty, should have gotten terminated
🤔🤔🤔

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Looks to me like he's a whiney little kid that wants to work as little hours as possible but be paid $40 an hour.

If he really wanted more hours he could easily get it. He's not even making sure he gets his 3 1/2.
Poor guy just wants to be @PT Car Washer
The reality is that those guys who make lucrative careers out of pt positions at UPS are few and far between

ManInBrown

Captain Obvious ! Nope .
What does turning down people left and right mean? That doesn’t even make sense? Are you saying they are turning down PTers from going FT? There’s no such thing as turning down a PTer to go FT. You sign a sheet. You get a chance if you qualify to go FT.

possibleparrot381

Looks to me like he's a whiney little kid that wants to work as little hours as possible but be paid $40 an hour.

If he really wanted more hours he could easily get it. He's not even making sure he gets his 3 1/2.
....yes? Not everyone wants to be a driver it's called having a life real unpopular opinion around here I know