2023 Teamster Contract Negotiation - Partner Edition

Mplayers2006

The Most Hated Troll 😈
I doubt it. You still need employees. And they can’t retain them.
If what you’ll are suggesting is so true that it will cripple the company, then tell me why their stock did not crash when the news leaked… I’ll wait. 😂

As a worker, I can’t blame you can’t see past the problem, but for a thinker
This is only a minor set back if we take actions accordingly.

Last edited:

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
If what you’ll are suggesting is so true that it will cripple the company, then tell me why their stock did not crash when the news leaked… I’ll wait. 😂

As a worker, I can’t blame you can’t see past the problem, but for a thinker
This is only a minor set back if we take actions accordingly.
Where are the workers coming from? I’ll wait.

ManInBrown

The time to tell Amazon to kick rocks was a decade ago. Now it’s too late. They became powerful in a large part because of UPS. Typical UPS executive outlook, only worried about todays profit, never looking down the line. Only time will tell how it all plays out.

Why want you be more specific so I can conduct my review.
Amazon could run out of workers in US in two years, internal memo suggests

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Agreed. A contract must be made to win for both sides. Amazon is really a threat to our delivery business and we treat them as a customer versus our adversary.
Automation should be the corner stone for UPS. I hope the executive team sees it as.
Agreed. If we can get a robot to read the pcm in the morning, my ors would be out of a job. He beats me out of the building every morning to do his full time job flipping junk cars.

Mplayers2006

The Most Hated Troll 😈
Agreed. If we can get a robot to read the pcm in the morning, my ors would be out of a job. He beats me out of the building every morning to do his full time job flipping junk cars.
I don’t believe that automation should be used to replace, but rather supplement in areas of need.

If you hate working over 40hours, then automation is the solution.

Mplayers2006

The Most Hated Troll 😈
Amazon could run out of workers in US in two years, internal memo suggests

Again, this is not as big as a problem as you’ll painted to be.

This is equivalent to if you do not change your oil, your engine will blow in 2-Years. Anyone told that type of news will take appropriate action. That being said, This is only a cautionary note, not imminent.

Thebrownblob

Again, this is not as big as a problem as you’ll painted to be.

This is equivalent to if you do not change your oil, your engine will blow in 2-Years. Anyone told that type of news will take appropriate action. That being said, This is only a cautionary note, not imminent.

Amazon has a lot of problems right now. They may have bitten off more than they can chew.
This will be an interesting year for them.

ifreak

I was new to the company last time, 1 year in and still hourly in corporate. Literally every manager had to go on road and deliver volume. I happened to be on vacation the first week of the strike so I was spared the horror stories of abuse corporate workers were taking at the hands of our partners in the field. When I returned, they stuck me on the phones to deal with angry customers who weren’t getting volume picked up or delivered. It was not a pleasant experience for anyone, lets hope they can sort things out.