2023 Teamster Contract Negotiation - Partner Edition

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Uh huh. If you're referring to the pension stuff, I get what you're trying to say. But a lot of people have put the cart in front of the horse with that. But in this case, I was asking a rhetorical question. You obviously know what a rhetorical question is...
I’m sorry, it went right over my head. Lol

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
unless you're in alaska you're at least a month late for that
I’ve been doing this along time but thanks for your input
Why don’t you focus on getting the drivers out the door before 9:30 and I’ll take care of the lawn chemicals

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Why don’t you focus on getting the drivers out the door before 9:30 and I’ll take care of the lawn chemicals
D2CB25B8-3DD5-4377-A916-4F3A4B71AC04.gif

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
That idiot wouldn't know crab grass if he saw it. Don't worry, he'll screw up the volume forecast like he does every day. Too bad we don't know what was scanned 12 hrs ago.
Go ahead, shorty, blame somebody else.....center managers, preload sups, drivers, Carol loves you so keep screwing up.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
your posted article is total trash and contradictory
  • dogwoods and forsythia are blooming in late Feb/very very early March
  • by the time soil temp is 55, the crabgrass is already beyond a pre-emergent to be effective
real lawn OG's are dropping prodiamine in October to stop Spring weeds, early Feb and then early March to keep crabgrass at bay

crabgrass.jpg

elo

Trying to figure out where they hid the body.
Since y’all are lawn experts are those cucumbers or watermelons? I can’t remember what I planted where.
99860DF9-0558-4260-8354-BC15790812B9.jpeg