2023 Teamster Contract Negotiation - Partner Edition

Commercial Inside Release

Since y’all are lawn experts are those cucumbers or watermelons? I can’t remember what I planted where. View attachment 379246
I see cucumbers, several tomato sprouts in various levels of development (one nearly a seedling), and some kind of brassica (probably broccoli or cauliflower.) The tomatoes should have been started well before the cucumbers, and the cucumbers are getting far too leggy. The cukes need to be planted already, if you harden them off, or they need to be moved closer to the light source (or a stronger light source.) Several cucumbers look shriveled and undeveloped, possibly due to damping off (an affliction of seedlings.)

Tomatoes 3-7 days to sprout, 5-7 weeks max as seedlings.
Cucumbers 3-5 days to sprout, 3-4 weeks as seedlings.

Cucumbers & melons should be direct seeded, when the soil temp is above 55F, as they make for a much more robust & productive plant. Watermelon may have to be started as seedlings in harsh climates, but their most important feature, the long taproot they send down to water is often damaged and shortened by the transplanting process.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I see cucumbers, several tomato sprouts in various levels of development (one nearly a seedling), and some kind of brassica (probably broccoli or cauliflower.) The tomatoes should have been started well before the cucumbers, and the cucumbers are getting far too leggy. The cukes need to be planted already, if you harden them off, or they need to be moved closer to the light source (or a stronger light source.) Several cucumbers look shriveled and undeveloped, possibly due to damping off (an affliction of seedlings.)

Cucumbers & melons should be direct seeded, when the soil temp is above 55F, as they make for a much more robust & productive plant. Watermelon may have to be started as seedlings in harsh climates, but their most important feature, the long taproot they send down to water is often damaged and shortened by the transplanting process.
Is it too early to start my Cannabis?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge

@IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U knows