22.4 Hub or Center?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
They do take forever. Ours always go to panel which sit for a while because they are not heard in time after all the terminations, suspension and other grievances.
Ours they just say oh could you have personally done the work at the exact time and location? No. Throw it out.

Or my favorite. center manager: well I have right to take anyone off road at anytime if I feel it’s unsafe.

nWo

You're going to be Tuesday they Saturday for the next 5-25 years. Unless they switch you to Wednesday thru Sunday.

Luckydip7

You're going to be Tuesday they Saturday for the next 5-25 years. Unless they switch you to Wednesday thru Sunday.
My building is young. Got feeder chance at mid 2nd year. Utility at 3rd year. 22.4 at 4th year. I seriously doubt 5-25 year wait time for RPCD.

Luckydip7

The master says 22.4‘s work a 5 consecutive day week and that language supersedes any other language
Just to be clear you meant article 22 section 4 (b) paragraph 5 right?

Attachments

• 13726054-03E2-438A-96E0-E00824AFA683.png
    13726054-03E2-438A-96E0-E00824AFA683.png
    446.6 KB · Views: 95

charm299

Has that case gone to panel for you? Trying to duplicate that in my area. Management is forcing Mondays and disciplining for not showing up. We are waiting for panel.
It’s pretty clearly written, shouldn’t have to go to panel. they just tried forcing us during peak but they threaten us biut it don’t matter. Just file rebuttal everytime