22.4s wotk all weekend?

X-Man

I was told this morning by my center manager that when we start using 22.4 drivers next year at our new hub they will work Sat and Sun. Is this how it is at other hubs? I thought it would be either Tues-Sat or Wed-Sun? But you wouldn't have to work both Saturday and Sunday.

I was told this morning by my center manager that when we start using 22.4 drivers next year at our new hub they will work Sat and Sun. Is this how it is at other hubs? I thought it would be either Tues-Sat or Wed-Sun? But you wouldn't have to work both Saturday and Sunday.
Well
Wednesday through Sunday would include Saturday and Sunday

Just saying

gorilla75jdw

Basically they are going to pay that group of folks 6 bucks an hour less(its actually closer to 7 bucks an hour ) than an actual package car driver , while giving them no overtime protection (meaning they could hypothetically work you 14 hours a day , yes "14" hours a day with no way to grieve it to work perhaps 10 hours a day , also lets add into the mix all 22.4 jobs will require those employees to work weekends, for less pay even at topped out mark . So while I do understand that 22.4 is an Avenue to get full time seniority, so as to use that full time seniority to then bid into a more desirable job , which could perhaps have a better schedule. So do what is right for you , but atleast do your due diligence and ask questions/research the pros and cons . Then come back to us at the BrownCafe and ask us questions, and maybe that could help you make an informed decision on this matter .

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Watch this turn into another beard and tattoo debacle

When these folks start claiming they can’t work Saturday or Sunday because of “religious beliefs”

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Watch this turn into another beard and tattoo debacle

When these folks start claiming they can’t work Saturday or Sunday because of “religious beliefs”
The whole thing is :censored2:ed. Really no need for a package delivery on a weekend. I don’t care what anyone says. It’s :censored2:ing stupid.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
What would wed-sun days be?

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Just take the job. It’s a FT job with career opportunity. Why would anybody who doesn’t have a FT job pass that up????? I don’t get it.