5 Million Views. Is Change Coming?

franknitty

Maybe this guy left the station over capacity, was promised help but never received it, and just had 35 P-1 lates. Maybe the guy was under major stress and reacted first then thought about what he did later. Everyone deserves a 2nd chance, right ?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

103585_600.jpg

HomeDelivery

at least I'm allowed to use the passenger seat:

Protectedtv.jpg
PS: that "90" is my 9th stop for the day, so it didn't stay there for long! :happy2:
Protectedtv2.jpg

customer was Ecstatic when I went up to get a signature...
Protectedtv.jpg
Protectedtv2.jpg

HomeDelivery

Why didn't you just set it on the floor in front of the passenger seat?

I've got other small boxes there(my first 8 stops were there) as well as a plastic bin of small envelopes/ bags between the seats

nevertheless, I protect my sub-contractors' from claims if they pay me above poverty-level wages:happy2:

HomeDelivery

That wouldn't fly at Express.
NO frt. in the driver's compartment.
NO writing on packages.

Now you know how some drivers pack their own vehicles:bag:

some drivers i saw don't have common sense to secure them & when they make a sharp turn, BANG!

others pack way too much to block the sideview mirror; if i'm that heavy, i'd rather leave those boxes in favor of "getting the big picture"

you know those numbers we write on the boxes correlate to the recommended sequence order for the day, right? It's why we cover more zip codes than stay in a tight area and circle around...

Normally, the package handlers would put a white sticker with "route#:sequence #" on them

Like I said in another thread that this division is the easiest of all 3 package car delivery jobs... rarely any pickups/call tags on here as well

Last edited: