9.5 during vacation week

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
9.5 Started this war game No one, not even your BA and others can't help you at the Union level.

El Correcto

god is dead
I’ve sold my vacations during selection time and my union steward still was pissy about it, trying to make me take two weeks off anyways, just getting the money at the start of the year instead of before those weeks.

I disagreed and didn’t take two weeks off. It’s frowned upon to work vacations, but the guys who work their vacations usually get refused the good weeks to bid on. They make them take non-holiday weeks and they agree because they like sucking that dick for them extras.

El Correcto

god is dead
You need to grow a spine and commit to working the year and selling your vacations during selection. Don’t be a little bitch and take those valuable summer vacation slots from less seniority employees just to turn around and work them.

It’s a bitch move and your car should be dinged in the parking lot for doing it.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

What does working after retirement say about someone?
Maybe you should of sold some vacations old man.

In my case I am working by choice, not out of necessity. I was only 57 when I retired and am only 59 now. I am only working 16 hours a week. I have always enjoyed numbers and this is just a seasonal gig.