9.5 New Tentative Contract Language?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
You would do a much better job running the company. Difference between you and I is that I have done your job and was actually pretty good at it.
Managers were always “good at it”. People get into management for two reasons, 1) they can’t do the job and 2) to do less when making more. Our company’s issues are the result of poor management, systemic environment of abuse and lack of customer needs. And unto you guys start caring, you will see the same issues pop up.

wide load

Drove for longer than 3

So management are all bafoons. What makes you more qualified than me to lead a center, division, or district. What is the biggest budget you have ever managed. What is the maximum amount of people you have had to lead? I am sure your a good driver. Hats off to you.
Qualifications are
1) breathing
2) I can say yes to my superiors without any intention of fixing anything
3) make decisions that negative impact the true issues of the company

See, perfectly qualified.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Managers were always “good at it”. People get into management for two reasons, 1) they can’t do the job and 2) to do less when making more. Our company’s issues are the result of poor management, systemic environment of abuse and lack of customer needs. And unto you guys start caring, you will see the same issues pop up.
I’ve personally known half a dozen mgt folks who were drivers and had surgeries and could t do the job anymore... a coupled others who were offered mgt when they fked up... of course they were already mgt kiss asses anyway...

wide load

I’ve personally known half a dozen mgt folks who were drivers and had surgeries and could t do the job anymore... a coupled others who were offered mgt when they fked up... of course they were already mgt kiss asses anyway...
Of course. Lol

Over70irregs

I know we have guys that make over 100k that don’t care about 9.5 and that is fine. Combining the wear and tear and loss of personal time in the long run is not worth it.