Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Company will blame on driver

Didn't honk

Expect the unexpected

Years ago a dog ran thru his invisible fence onto the next door neighbors property where I was. It was winter and I was layered good. Jumped up and took a swipe at my elbow. Didn't even break skin. I sued and got 3K.
They can blame who they want, and you can sue workman's comp too.

Heard of a driver get mauled by wiener dogs. Some how fell while escaping. Was told it wasn't pretty.

MC0493

This is why i hate gated in properties. Never know what's hiding on the other side. If i'm not familiar with the property i'll honk and then kick the gate a few times before i go in.

Our center is fenced in and another outer perimeter has razorwire. I think it belongs to the building behind us and UPS took advantage of it being there. Problem is people walk 20 feet to regular 6 foot fences. People come in and steal chains and bags of salt and any loose metal. They broke into the recruitment trailer and stole some printers. The junkyard dogs from across the street sometimes make it in and get trapped and go after workers. It's really the worst place a facility handling hundreds of thousands of dollars in a day could be. Honestly I'd rather take my shoes off every morning and walk through a detector.

This is why i hate gated in properties. Never know what's hiding on the other side. If i'm not familiar with the property i'll honk and then kick the gate a few times before i go in.
Then you get to the porch and see a dog door. SHHHHH.....
IMG_0502.JPG