badpal

Its all about the weather here ,as long as it holds and everybody stays healthy, we should muddle thru. But I live in a part of the country where population dropping.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
That’s what they called it but we are on this schedule through out December
Does your state have any specific blue laws that you can refuse work on a Sunday? Here in Rhode Island we can refuse work on Sunday so they are confined to the 60 hours in seven days rule.

over9five

Staff member
Does your state have any specific blue laws that you can refuse work on a Sunday? Here in Rhode Island we can refuse work on Sunday so they are confined to the 60 hours in seven days rule.
Why would that affect the 70/8? For most cases, you don't work 7 days anyhow. Sunday would be your reset.

Ghost in the Darkness

No Saturdays & no 70 hr workweek here. Only way i get more than 9hrs is to help someone. They did roll 2 trailers though. Its nice getting the royal treatment finally :)

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Due to working Saturday. Only 125 stops today. Started at 8am. Finished at 5pm. But, tomorrow we are expected to have a record of 13,500. Most ever in our center. With 3 weeks to go.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Due to working Saturday. Only 125 stops today. Started at 8am. Finished at 5pm. But, tomorrow we are expected to have a record of 13,500. Most ever in our center. With 3 weeks to go.
Good luck. Some people on here would laugh at only 13,500 pieces But if your center is the same size as mine, which it probably is based on that number, then it's gonna be a long day tomorrow. I think our center has only broke 13k one time and that was last year.

Dr.Brownz

8 hour day for me and half the drivers were already in when I clocked out. Dispatch seems to have suddenly learned how to be effective in the last two weeks.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Good luck. Some people on here would laugh at only 13,500 pieces But if your center is the same size as mine, which it probably is based on that number, then it's gonna be a long day tomorrow. I think our center has only broke 13k one time and that was last year.

Yes. 22 full time areas. For peak we have 36 running. Since early June a steady 26 routes. Clean so far