A strike will be ugly

542thruNthru

What in sam hell are you talking about? When your vote is roughly 1 of 100,000, it is basically meaningless.

So with that logic then every one of those 100,000 votes is meaningless also. Your vote counts the same as everyone else's 1 vote. Just because you don't get the outcome you want doesn't make it meaningless.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Absolutely... we have the votes to vote it down for sure....as long as Canada stfu this time...!!

Uh........no.

voting has absolutely no impact except at a local level, a complete waste of time.

It is true that the votes of the 125 or so people where I work will have little to no impact on at the national level; however, those same 125 votes could have a significant impact on our supplement.

The national will pass or fail based upon the voting at the larger hubs, to include CACH and Worldport.

F

Frankie's Friend

Many locals are getting fed up with the “vote no” campaign. And that might just be the reason a subpar contract gets ratified. This vote no, no matter what mentally may just backfire.
Not until the third vote.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Uh........no.

It is true that the votes of the 125 or so people where I work will have little to no impact on at the national level; however, those same 125 votes could have a significant impact on our supplement.

The national will pass or fail based upon the voting at the larger hubs, to include CACH and Worldport.
No what???

F

Frankie's Friend

Adding mine to your collection.
20180318_202241.jpg