Abortion

turq

Nope it's against Church doctrine.

"In 1968, Pope Paul VI issued his landmark encyclical letter Humanae Vitae (Latin, “Human Life”), which reemphasized the Church’s constant teaching that it is always intrinsically wrong to use contraception to prevent new human beings from coming into existence."

What the numbers are, nobody probably knows though. Some also think of conception...sperm meet egg, as the point of life. So therefore to do anything to interfere with that is an abomination.

turq

It's a secretive operative with Russia to make Trump look more religious and less secular than he really is so he will win in 2020.
It's all in the report.

Making Trump look more religious is easy for the gullible ones. He will just put out a "two Corinthians" tweet LOL. No need for Russians. Should I post the video of trump explaining why he is pro-choice? Maybe the Ruskies can do something with that one.

For those not up to speed on trump's Liberty University speech.

Citing 'Two Corinthians,' Trump Struggles To Make The Sale To Evangelicals

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

"In 1968, Pope Paul VI issued his landmark encyclical letter Humanae Vitae (Latin, “Human Life”), which reemphasized the Church’s constant teaching that it is always intrinsically wrong to use contraception to prevent new human beings from coming into existence."

What the numbers are, nobody probably knows though. Some also think of conception...sperm meet egg, as the point of life. So therefore to do anything to interfere with that is an abomination.
I'm talking about the actual practices of Catholic people buddy.

newfie

im not sure the most current pope thinks that way.

Serf

Loved the part when pro abortion Women screaming from the rooftops about my body, my choice, saw Dr Kermit Gosnell's Abortion clinic in Philly. Delivering infants alive, snipping spines, and chucking in trash. Like they saw a ghost.
The great Debate continues: I Support Abortion because I believe inflicting guilt and trauma on women is more than just allowing them to corrupt a child with their weak morals.
Vs.
Let her be free and grow up not being saddled with the burden of a life. Let her finish College with 90k loan debt, freeze her eggs at 38 because she's a career women. Then settle down with a beta office cube dork. Make a baby in a Petri dish IVF. Divorce rape him several years later. Write a online blog about love.

It will be fine

Loved the part when pro abortion Women screaming from the rooftops about my body, my choice, saw Dr Kermit Gosnell's Abortion clinic in Philly. Delivering infants alive, snipping spines, and chucking in trash. Like they saw a ghost.
The great Debate continues: I Support Abortion because I believe inflicting guilt and trauma on women is more than just allowing them to corrupt a child with their weak morals.
Vs.
Let her be free and grow up not being saddled with the burden of a life. Let her finish College with 90k loan debt, freeze her eggs at 38 because she's a career women. Then settle down with a beta office cube dork. Make a baby in a Petri dish IVF. Divorce rape him several years later. Write a online blog about love.
B828862F-6CDA-4E4C-BC15-C3EE505DD177.gif

newfie

Vs.

this law has already been very beneficial to conservative males every where.

we had one liberal sitcom star suddenly promoting abstinence as a protest to this law. Abstinence as a form of birth control that has been the foundation of the conservative argument. welcome to our world Alyssa

We had another liberal actress protest the law by tastefully posing nude . Suddenly teen males every where were depositing their seed in towels rather then in a fertile womb.

a few more protests like this and Roe Versus Wade could become obsolete.

vantexan

this law has already been very beneficial to conservative males every where.

we had one liberal sitcom star suddenly promoting abstinence as a protest to this law. Abstinence as a form of birth control that has been the foundation of the conservative argument. welcome to our world Alyssa

We had another liberal actress protest the law by tastefully posing nude . Suddenly teen males every where were depositing their seed in towels rather then in a fertile womb.

a few more protests like this and Roe Versus Wade could become obsolete.
At this rate the liberals will soon be protesting the liberal protesters.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Vs.
1557633957466.png

Sportello

Vs.
Brian, not everyone can have a good looking wife like you, LOL!

bacha29

He doesn't know what he's talking about. 90 percent of Catholics approve of birth control, probably more than Protestants.
Saw a survey a couple of years ago in TIME that said that 73% of all legal abortion performed in this country are on women who say that have a religious conviction 42 % of all legal abortions are performed on Catholic women. While healthcare once again seems to be a national hot button issue which could gain seats for the Democrats I don't think abortion will help the Republicans much especially the draconian Alabama law as well as those being passed in other states that are nearly as bad.

newfie

Saw a survey a couple of years ago in TIME that said that 73% of all legal abortion performed in this country are on women who say that have a religious conviction 42 % of all legal abortions are performed on Catholic women. While healthcare once again seems to be a national hot button issue which could gain seats for the Democrats I don't think abortion will help the Republicans much especially the draconian Alabama law as well as those being passed in other states that are nearly as bad.

many of your top republicans including trump are coming out against provisions of this law

Returntosender

the problem with this analogy is that sharia law would perform the abortion by stoning the mother
My point is both are extremist views.

Why are these men getting friend involved in a women’s decision?

If their is or will a extremist president with absolute power! The leader should order the castrations of all men who get involved in a women issues?