Abortion

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
My point is both are extremist views.

Why are these men getting friend involved in a women’s decision?

If their is or will a extremist president with absolute power! The leader should order the castrations of all men who get involved in a women issues?
This guy kept hanging around the neighborhood. He was a creeper. I didn't want him here anymore.
I shot and killed him.
It was ok because it was a decision I made.

Last edited:

Brownt10

If their is or will a extremist president with absolute power! The leader should order the castrations of all men who get involved in a women issues?
Is it not extreme to kill babies while they are in the womb? It’s funny how you * head liberals believe in evolution and science but when scientists and doctors say a baby in the womb is a Baby you get all upset like it’s offensive. Lol such a double standard. I thought it takes 2 to make a baby? So should a man have to pay child support if he wanted the abortion or what if he Doesn’t want the abortion and she goes and gets one? Once again a little double standard. Or better yet what if the baby the women aborts was going to be a girl? That girl has no rights either? Your liberal views tend to only lean in ones favor only.

Last edited by a moderator:

newfie

No one is allowed to speak for the baby?
Should the women who helped created the Alabama law and the female who signed it into law also suffer some type of violent physical body mutilation?

newfie

Wells the path I foresee in Alabama extreme laws

I see too much extremism in this debate. I have been resigned to the fact the right to abortions are here to stay. My concern especially lately is the survival of the baby .

The argument that those who speak for the baby are trying to control the woman's body is silly.

Somewhere down the road we've got to get past all the over hyped nonsense and come up with a solution that gives the woman her rights and protects the babies life when he is old enough to survive.

It will be fine

I see too much extremism in this debate. I have been resigned to the fact the right to abortions are here to stay. My concern especially lately is the survival of the baby .

The argument that those who speak for the baby are trying to control the woman's body is silly.

Somewhere down the road we've got to get past all the over hyped nonsense and come up with a solution that gives the woman her rights and protects the babies life when he is old enough to survive.
We came to that consensus with Roe. Talk to your loony tune religious zealots that want to try a woman for murder that has a miscarriage at 10 weeks. Potential, if everything goes right, for life does not equal life. Independent viability is the only reasonable standard to apply to public policy.

newfie

We came to that consensus with Roe. Talk to your loony tune religious zealots that want to try a woman for murder that has a miscarriage at 10 weeks. Potential, if everything goes right, for life does not equal life. Independent viability is the only reasonable standard to apply to public policy.
Ok talk to your Looney tunes that want to kill third trimester babies

It will be fine

Ok talk to your Looney tunes that want to kill third trimester babies
The reality is they want mothers to be able to terminate an unviable child. A baby with no brain or one that would die a painful death immediately after birth. There is literally not a single person that wants to murder a fully formed healthy baby after birth. That’s extremist nonsense spin.

vantexan

The reality is they want mothers to be able to terminate an unviable child. A baby with no brain or one that would die a painful death immediately after birth. There is literally not a single person that wants to murder a fully formed healthy baby after birth. That’s extremist nonsense spin.
The governor of Virginia, a medical doctor, described on air how they would make a full term baby who survived an abortion attempt comfortable. They then would either give it aid or let it expire on it's own, depending on what the mother wanted. These new laws are a direct reaction to that and NY passing a late term abortion law.

Brownt10

Illegal Alien Rapists, Child Molesters Freed in U.S. Instead of Deported - Judicial Watch

Illegal Alien Freed By a Sanctuary City Repeatedly Rapes Child

There’s two good article since your a dumb liberal who suddenly cares for rape victims

vantexan

What's ironic is women here are talking about men trying to control their bodies and yet in the two most populated countries on earth the ratio of males to females is getting lopsided because of the emphasis on having a male heir. A lot of baby girls being aborted in China and India. Millions. And now many millions of men will never have the chance to get married.

Brownt10

Bull, there are woman not in the right mind state and battling severe depression. I’ve met woman that regret getting an abortion. It’s 2019, people are sick

Brownt10

Oops, you beat me to it.
Funny I mentioned this a few days ago from none other than Infowars. Go ahead and cry about Alex Jones but atleast he’s pro American and pro life. The Virginia governor said “we will keep the babie nice and comfortable after their born” that’s right before they kill the baby.