advice on scary situation

utahman

recently i was told by a coworker that another coworker i have had problems with peaked at my check to find my address. this alone is creepy and upsetting but what came next was truly horrifying, coworker 1 went on to say how coworker 2 described what my house looks how my wife and kids look along with a few more details that no one at work should know. my problem is i have no evidence of this offense and cannot prove this happened but know off the details that this happened. i have contacted authorities about this but dont want to work with this person after this. does anyone have advice on what i can or should do?

utahman

i just before making this account went paperless. took me forever to figure out the upsers and yes i filed a protection order.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
recently i was told by a coworker that another coworker i have had problems with peaked at my check to find my address. this alone is creepy and upsetting but what came next was truly horrifying, coworker 1 went on to say how coworker 2 described what my house looks how my wife and kids look along with a few more details that no one at work should know. my problem is i have no evidence of this offense and cannot prove this happened but know off the details that this happened. i have contacted authorities about this but dont want to work with this person after this. does anyone have advice on what i can or should do?

Kneecap his ass
Problem solved

542thruNthru

i own guns and will protect my wife and children without remorse, but i would rather not kill anyone especially if it can be avoided.
Put up a sign in your front yard.

COWORKER #2 BEWARE. I WILL END YOUR LIFE!

Personally I catch him off property and beat his ass. Though I don't recommend that.

Est.1998

Ethics Hotline and inform center manager.

Box Ox

i own guns and will protect my wife and children without remorse, but i would rather not kill anyone especially if it can be avoided.

Set up booby traps around your house that are mischievous yet still hilarious like the ones Kevin McCallister set up in “Home Alone.” Worked great for him when the bad guys came.

5F8DAE30-7CF1-4331-9272-E43222863B77.jpeg