AMMUNATION

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Excellent Van, expect no response.
The shooter in Las Vegas, the shooter at the church in Texas, the shooter at the black church, the guy who shot up Virginia Tech, and the guy who shot up Umpqua College in Oregon all fit my description to varying degrees.

bbsam

Staff member
If, as you say, you want to prevent someone from having the firepower to kill 60 and wound 500 from the 30th floor...you will have to ban the sale of, as well as confiscate, all semi-automatic rifles that are currently owned in this country. Not just the scary looking black ones.

Good luck with that.

You made my point, you can be replaced by an 11 year old or 80 year old granny..... at the soccer fields. Back to post 101.[/QUOTE]
No. Nobody does it better than me for free. A lot of places that have paid staff don't do it as well as I do.

You obviously don't know what the hell you're talking about.

bbsam

Staff member
We need to solve they "why" not the "how".
Because there will always be a "how"
Piss poor answer. Start taking away the how and start working on the why.

You don't put a suicidal person in a locked room with a bottle of Clorox, a rope, a razor blade, a handgun and a questionnaire with 10 questions dealing with, "How are you feeling today?"

floridays

You made my point, you can be replaced by an 11 year old or 80 year old granny..... at the soccer fields. Back to post 101.
No. Nobody does it better than me for free. A lot of places that have paid staff don't do it as well as I do.

You obviously don't know what the hell you're talking about.[/QUOTE]

Besides screwing up the
You made my point, you can be replaced by an 11 year old or 80 year old granny..... at the soccer fields. Back to post 101.

Oh contraire amigo, I do know what I am talking about. You cut grass, you don't grow grass, you don't fertilize unless someone with an education tells you what and how much to apply. You can't set up a weed program or identify a fungal incursion. You can crank a mower, and initiate the cutting mechanism. Hopefully you can cut a straight line. An 11 year old or 80 year old granny can do the same for free with as much love as you. What kind of turf on the soccer fields?
You're correct, I don't know what the hell I'm talking about. Educate me.

floridays

The shooter in Las Vegas, the shooter at the church in Texas, the shooter at the black church, the guy who shot up Virginia Tech, and the guy who shot up Umpqua College in Oregon all fit my description to varying degrees.
I'm missing the connection to the right. Walk me through it please.

bbsam

Staff member

Besides screwing up the

Oh contraire amigo, I do know what I am talking about. You cut grass, you don't grow grass, you don't fertilize unless someone with an education tells you what and how much to apply. You can't set up a weed program or identify a fungal incursion. You can crank a mower, and initiate the cutting mechanism. Hopefully you can cut a straight line. An 11 year old or 80 year old granny can do the same for free with as much love as you. What kind of turf on the soccer fields?
You're correct, I don't know what the hell I'm talking about. Educate me.[/QUOTE]

The sixes and eighteens have to line up. The angles have to be right. The measurements exact. Stringing a field is the only way to make it right. There is no substitution.

Mowing a field depends on time of year and day of week. Paint sprayer height depends on grass length. Paint mixture depends on brand of paint.

Now multiply it all by 11 fields. You won't find an 11 year old boy or 80 year old granny willing to volunteer the time.

By contrast, I have seen the fertilizer guy unload his tractor and spray the fields.

floridays

Sam, I've got to apologize, I'm sure you do your best, and that you wouldn't tolerate less than perfection on your fields. You're a good man, and a smart businessman, I'll stop while I'm ahead.

bbsam

Staff member

Sam, I've got to apologize, I'm sure you do your best, and that you wouldn't tolerate less than perfection on your fields. You're a good man, and a smart businessman, I'll stop while I'm ahead.[/QUOTE]
No. I really am the best. Just imagine what I'd do with a D1 college budget!

floridays

Besides screwing up the

You're correct, I don't know what the hell I'm talking about. Educate me.[/QUOTE]

The sixes and eighteens have to line up. The angles have to be right. The measurements exact. Stringing a field is the only way to make it right. There is no substitution.

Mowing a field depends on time of year and day of week. Paint sprayer height depends on grass length. Paint mixture depends on brand of paint.

Now multiply it all by 11 fields. You won't find an 11 year old boy or 80 year old granny willing to volunteer the time.

By contrast, I have seen the fertilizer guy unload his tractor and spray the fields.[/QUOTE]
See my later post, You're a good guy Sam, I salute what you do. Please post some pictures, love to see them. Nothing smells like fresh cut grass. Thumbs up Amigo.

floridays

Sam, I've got to apologize, I'm sure you do your best, and that you wouldn't tolerate less than perfection on your fields. You're a good man, and a smart businessman, I'll stop while I'm ahead.
No. I really am the best. Just imagine what I'd do with a D1 college budget![/QUOTE]
Lets not get cocky now, Blow it on coke?