ARE UPS NES NEGOTIATORS HIGH?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I’m watching Weekend at Bernie’s brother. You busy ?
Nope, I’m free. But what are you gonna do? Uh that’s right, NOTHING. I’ll break your camera and your bullhorn then throw a $100 bill on the ground while I walk a way while waving my middle finger at you. And you’ll still do nothing!

anHOURover

Nope, I’m free. But what are you gonna do? Uh that’s right, NOTHING. I’ll break your camera and your bullhorn then throw a $100 bill on the ground while I walk a way while waving my middle finger at you. And you’ll still do nothing!
Hey brother I just wanted to hang out before I have to take over
please don't start making promises that you can't carry out.
you talk a lot

anHOURover

Not a hofficer little man. And you’re right, boss does love pineapples, but a girl like mine wouldn’t look at a guy like you. Just being honest.
Brother I’m talking about your boss.
Them pineapples really work.
I wish I could be served every day
I’ll settle for once a week for now
Them pineapples up in rooster land taste better.
FACT

Peak Cardboard

I have about a 20 minute drive from my house to the building. I go to work to work not turn around and go home. I can't stand seeing guys walking into the building to turn around and leave.
Some of the UPS guys in Local 25 will stand there when the sups ask “who’s going home” and say “ANYONE THAT GOES HOME IS A friendg SCAB” supposedly it’s worked a few times too

anHOURover

Some of the UPS guys in Local 25 will stand there when the sups ask “who’s going home” and say “ANYONE THAT GOES HOME IS A friendg SCAB” supposedly it’s worked a few times too
You roosters up in New England are scabs. You been supporting concessions for years and don’t even know it. Sean wakes up on the other side of the bed and now all you roosters want to be reformers. YOU ARE THE SCAB
FACT

Last edited:

Gimme Danger

Brother I’m talking about your boss.
Them pineapples really work.
I wish I could be served every day
I’ll settle for once a week for now
Them pineapples up in rooster land taste better.
FACT

His boss at UPS? Certainly there are no hofficers in 251 anymore.

You roosters up in New England are scabs. You been supporting concessions for years and don’t even know it. Sean wakes up on the other side of the bed and now all you roosters want to be reformers. YOU ARE THE SCAB
FACT
Say what you want about the HHSO locals in New England, but not 251.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
FACT
The fact is that most of us follow Sean from the beginning. Better than being alone in your one bedroom apartment with that mini fridge.

Gimme Danger

I know.
David L is running 251
FACT
the leadership at 251 just prints David’s emails and passes them off to the Membership
FACT

You obviously have no idea what happens in 251. Go hide under your rock. You couldn't keep up with the 251 leadership team for an hour nevermind a day or 3 years.

Peak Cardboard

FACT
You listen up and listen good you tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy theory loving never been laid piece of dog dirt. You come up here to Boston and run your mouth like that and you’ll be picking scabs off yourself for a year. FACT

We take no smile* from ANY COMPANIES here and you’d better start realizing that it’s true (like the rest of the world has already begun to)
FACT