ARE UPS NES NEGOTIATORS HIGH?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
10s are only a concession if it wasn't a 4-day week. IMO a 5th/6/7 punch should be OT. It is a give and take, not a concession Very easy to understand.
I do 5 over 10’s now. OT after 8. Plus a time bonus. Anything that reduces earning potential is a concession in my book.

anHOURover

I do 5 over 10’s now. OT after 8. Plus a time bonus. Anything that reduces earning potential is a concession in my book.
4 10's is not a concession AGAIN!
your "time Bone US" is a concession
i can't believe you are a union member posting about a production BONE US
YOU ARE WHATS WRONG WITH THIS UNION
R U N N E R

wide load

4 10's is not a concession AGAIN!
your "time Bone US" is a concession
i can't believe you are a union member posting about a production BONE US
YOU ARE WHATS WRONG WITH THIS UNION
R U N N E R
Dear Mr. Dummy,
A time bonus in the NE Supplement is an additional PAID 20 min break (still at 1.5x) for going over 10 hours. We are not a Bonus Center and never have been. So once again you are wrong. You are not exactly WINNING in life.

This was my last week of November. Let’s see where your at. And this was taking a lot of time off.
9374F394-3980-4207-817C-935D4C6C2A7E.jpeg

UnconTROLLed

perfection
It's pretty obvious to the common person that a five-day work week was the premise of the "8-hour day" stand of the early 20th century

Anyway, have fun arguing :D

UnconTROLLed

perfection
I am also for 3 day/13-14 type jobs. You work your long hours and have a fantastic 4-day vacation every week.
However is nowhere here nor there in this thread..

anHOURover

Dear Mr. Dummy,
A time bonus in the NE Supplement is an additional PAID 20 min break (still at 1.5x) for going over 10 hours. We are not a Bonus Center and never have been. So once again you are wrong. You are not exactly WINNING in life.

This was my last week of November. Let’s see where your at. And this was taking a lot of time off.
View attachment 171061
wow 98k to be a slave to ups
id rather do my 4 10's and MAKE MY $ outside of ups
i make plenty at ups and even more on my own
enjoy being ups's female dog
did you ever wonder what the boss does for the 60 hours you are away from home every week?

wide load

wow 98k to be a slave to ups
id rather do my 4 10's and MAKE MY $ outside of ups
i make plenty at ups and even more on my own
enjoy being ups's female dog
did you ever wonder what the boss does for the 60 hours you are away from home every week?
You want to know what the boss does when I do 50-55 hours a week? She is doubling what I make. And I’m man enough to be absolutely cool with that. Like I said, MARRY UP! Stop posting your breakup videos on YouTube.

twoweeled

LMAO! Nothing new. So when the contract settles on only 3 examples outta the 12 on list, That supposed to show us, the Union did a great job and we were lucky!!! Add the probability of either reduced healthcare and/or small premium being paid by the employees now.
Oh yeah, thanks!!
what-else-is.jpg

wide load

LMAO! Nothing new. So when the contract settles on only 3 examples outta the 12 on list, That supposed to show us, the Union did a great job and we were lucky!!! Add the probability of either reduced healthcare and/or small premium being paid by the employees now.
Oh yeah, thanks!!
what-else-is.jpg
That proposal is the New England supplemental. We do not have Teamcare. Local 25 and I’m assuming 251 will not stand for any of those proposals

Faceplanted

The FACT is I don’t adhere to the rules of a forced 10 hour day without OT. You are UPS’s biznatch. I almost write my own check. Btw, what is your other job besides UPS?
Explain this to me real fast...

Ok so say I bid 22.3 right

My building does not let 22.3 guys get ot.

So why would I want to work 8hr for 5 days when I could do 4x10s with the same pay check

Idk about u but in that situation I'm taking the 4x10

wide load

Explain this to me real fast...

Ok so say I bid 22.3 right

My building does not let 22.3 guys get ot.

So why would I want to work 8hr for 5 days when I could do 4x10s with the same pay check

Idk about u but in that situation I'm taking the 4x10
Simply put, you opened the door for UPS to rape you and your brothers. Soon they will change full-time driving positions to for 10 hour days with no OT. You don’t find this a problem?

Faceplanted

Simply put, you opened the door for UPS to rape you and your brothers. Soon they will change full-time driving positions to for 10 hour days with no OT. You don’t find this a problem?
Im specifically talking about 22.3 posistions which I think anhourover is.

I agree that if im doing a job with mandatory ot I want ot after 8.... but in a 22.3 or 22.4 posistion I want to hit my 40 as fast as possible.