ARE UPS NES NEGOTIATORS HIGH?

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
So you can do a comb over?
C4B6838B-1BC4-4920-B121-A01DC34FFFB6.gif

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Facial hair is not a contractual issue and need not EVER be a contractual issue.....EVER!!!

If we are going to give up a paid holiday that we are presently being paid double time for, at the Company's request, I want 3 additional optional holidays.
Sweet. I know you’ll think I’m crazy but I’d rather have the ZZTop beard. I can win 4K in a weekend easy gambling, but I still gotta be clean shaven for work on Monday, I know I’m not the norm , but just saying , that’s what I would take for that day.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Sweet. I know you’ll think I’m crazy but I’d rather have the ZZTop beard. I can win 4K in a weekend easy gambling, but I still gotta be clean shaven for work on Monday, I know I’m not the norm , but just saying , that’s what I would take for that day.
That makes me sad @RonBurgandy??????????

Have you considered quitting and becoming a professional gambler?

I only ask because as a union worker, it isn't supposed to be just about you, rather what's best for all of your brothers and sisters.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Personally, they should just switch the day after Thanksgiving to Martin Luther King day or President's day.
A working holiday is a working holiday. They cut routes those days anyways so take the paid day off if you don't want to work.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Personally, they should just switch the day after Thanksgiving to Martin Luther King day or President's day.
A working holiday is a working holiday. They cut routes those days anyways so take the paid day off if you don't want to work.
They are willing to pay double time here to work it. So giving up the day is worth 2 more is the way I see it.

I'll take MLK and Veterans Day

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Facial hair is not a contractual issue and need not EVER be a contractual issue.....EVER!!!

If we are going to give up a paid holiday that we are presently being paid double time for, at the Company's request, I want 3 additional optional holidays.
No more option days!!!! I can't use what I have now.