ARE UPS NES NEGOTIATORS HIGH?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You only work half the year!!! Wtf are u talkin bout!!!!!
I can get about any Monday off I want. So no need for an option day then.

Who the friend wants to burn an option day Tuesday Wednesday or Thursday?

So that leaves Friday. With almost 15 years in I'm still 10 years away from sniffing a Friday option day

Brownslave688

Sweet. I know you’ll think I’m crazy but I’d rather have the ZZTop beard. I can win 4K in a weekend easy gambling, but I still gotta be clean shaven for work on Monday, I know I’m not the norm , but just saying , that’s what I would take for that day.
Take $20 you're gonna gamble with this weekend. Go see a dermatologist. Get a medical exemption.

It's that easy. I know lots of guys that have done it.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Facial hair is not a contractual issue and need not EVER be a contractual issue.....EVER!!!

If we are going to give up a paid holiday that we are presently being paid double time for, at the Company's request, I want 3 additional optional holidays.

Thank you

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I can get about any Monday off I want. So no need for an option day then.

Who the friend wants to burn an option day Tuesday Wednesday or Thursday?

So that leaves Friday. With almost 15 years in I'm still 10 years away from sniffing a Friday option day
For a paid 3 or 4 day weekend?

I work for UPS to sell my time, by the hour, in order to advance myself and family to the best possible position for an early conclusion.

Every "dead day" I take now, while momentarily gratifying in the short term, extends the duration of my career and lessons my retirement expectations....

....but that's just me?

At 51 years old, with 7 weeks and 2 days of paid time off annually, I'm hard pressed to justify taking more than a couple of unpaid days off during any given year, calamity aside....

....but again, that's just me.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Because all of the higher seniority drivers split up 2 weeks of vacation here. Essentially giving themselves 12 option days already
Option days are provided for separately from single day vacations in the Central Region?

I believe that's where you claim to reside?

The Company is supposed to allow for a set number of both options daily, with option days being a minimum of one.

Brownslave688

Option days are provided for separately from single day vacations in the Central Region?

I believe that's where you claim to reside?

The Company is supposed to allow for a set number of both options daily, with option days being a minimum of one.
Yes but it allows many high seniority guys to use SVD and save their OH.

I'm just not crazy about more option days.

Before SVD language (in a bigger center mind you) I didn't have too much trouble using my OH to get long weekends.

Since SVD it's been about impossible. Think I got denied 4 times this year.

542thruNthru

Sweet. I know you’ll think I’m crazy but I’d rather have the ZZTop beard. I can win 4K in a weekend easy gambling, but I still gotta be clean shaven for work on Monday, I know I’m not the norm , but just saying , that’s what I would take for that day.

Lol yeah sure you can champ. I love you gamblers that swear you win all the time.