ARE UPS NES NEGOTIATORS HIGH?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Scratch it... that's ok. But they still have to pay us triple time anyway would be my counter offer.
Don’t scratch it. Did working Black Friday really ease the “bubble” of packages clogging the system? Or would a four day weekend with your family help mentally prepare you to come into the nightmare that is inevitably waiting?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Don’t scratch it. Did working Black Friday really ease the “bubble” of packages clogging the system? Or would a four day weekend with your family help mentally prepare you to come into the nightmare that is inevitably waiting?
I agree BUT, you’ve never met my family.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

Wow.

I didn't know there were drugs that made you that stupid.

Were they not paying attention to what happened during the last contract,

recent IBT election, and now peak season.... this year ?

It's a prime example, of the contempt and callous attitude the company

has towards their employees. Wake up management people.... you're next. :biggrin:

Facial hair is not a contractual issue and need not EVER be a contractual issue.....EVER!!!

That's a company policy, that could be changed at any time. Period.

If we are going to give up a paid holiday that we are presently being paid double time for, at the Company's request, I want 3 additional optional holidays.

@Bubblehead is on a roll in this thread !

-Bug-

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
F3E23DE4-C8A2-43CB-9D0D-F6BA4FB08567.gif
Right.

We get to negotiate and vote, on our contract.

You, on the other hand....

Will take what you get and like it. Or, leave for "better" opportunities.

Think Amazon. :biggrin:

-Bug-

brownIEman

It's a prime example, of the contempt and callous attitude the company

has towards their employees. Wake up management people.... you're next. :biggrin:

Next? Where have you been rookie? Management was first - cost control started there well before '97.

The company's contempt toward employees is certainly no more nor any newer than employee contempt for the company.

Negotiations just started, don't get your collective panties in a twist.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Next? Where have you been rookie? Management was first - cost control started there well before '97.

The company's contempt toward employees is certainly no more nor any newer than employee contempt for the company.

Negotiations just started, don't get your collective panties in a twist.

Yawn.