Are you prepared to WALK/PICKET?

Walk picket strike savings money

• Yes

• No

• I’ll be a scab

• I’m paycheck to paycheck

Results are only viewable after voting.

HarryWarden

I can give many reasons not to strike but nobody who wants to can give me a good reason why they want it besides “sticking it to the man”. I’m all ears if there’s a good reason I’m very open minded
No one cares what you think, just leave. The site and the company. It’s sad enough staying at a company you hate, it’s pitiful working a union job while hating the union, and it’s especially pathetic to be posting on the message board for the two when you feel that way

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
No one cares what you think, just leave. The site and the company. It’s sad enough staying at a company you hate, it’s pitiful working a union job while hating the union, and it’s especially pathetic to be posting on the message board for the two when you feel that way
Hmmm, maybe you PTers aren’t all bad. Nah, what am I sayin. Lol

TheDudeAbides92

Not really it’s called thinking for yourself. I don’t hate them per se it’s more that I don’t trust them and definitely don’t expect anything from them

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
IMG_4779.gif