• I’ll be a scab

• I’m paycheck to paycheck

Results are only viewable after voting.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Patience, grasshopper 😂
1689182706276.png

TheDudeAbides92

I need to give this to some people in my neck of the woods. Someone just advised me that they are going to cross the picket line. Can’t make :censored2: up.
Everyone is going to beyond a day or three because times are hard and people need money. I don’t think many understand that we’re basically in a depression right now, because the television won’t say so. A lot of people don’t even have jobs since the plandemic

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Everyone is going to beyond a day or three because times are hard and people need money. I don’t think many understand that we’re basically in a depression right now, because the television won’t say so. A lot of people don’t even have jobs since the plandemic
You’re full of turds. Everyone will not cross beyond a day or three. You’ve been fellating your supe for too long.

TheDudeAbides92

You’re full of turds. Everyone will not cross beyond a day or three. You’ve been fellating your supe for too long.
oh well I guess the people I work with who said they don’t really want a long strike because they need money were just lying and they’ve got a trust fund somewhere

TheDudeAbides92

Like I said many people are out of work. At the end of the day (I hate that expression) how bad do you really have it at ups. What are we striking for ? Nobody even knows they just wanna feel like a rebel and stay out of the august heat (which I wouldn’t mind frankly but still)

PT Car Washer

Depression. Stock market is in Bull territory. Record unemployment. Record domestic oil production. Inflation down to 3%. Where do you live?

UnionStrong

Like I said many people are out of work. At the end of the day (I hate that expression) how bad do you really have it at ups. What are we striking for ? Nobody even knows they just wanna feel like a rebel and stay out of the august heat (which I wouldn’t mind frankly but still)
3.4 percent unemployment.

TheDudeAbides92

Same people who claim unemployment is under 5 percent also have been saying for 30 years that there’s 10 million illegal immigrants living here when that number is probably six or seven times that. Of course we don’t really know

HarryWarden

According to who? The criminal government who doesn’t want anyone to know how bad things are? Yeah of course they would say that. True Unemployment has been in double digits for at least a decade or we wouldn’t need a welfare state
It’s funny how bad you are at this. Trying so hard too.

One comment you say there’s no reason to strike, we all have it good. The next you’re saying we’re in a depression with sky high inflation and people can’t last more than a day in a strike because they don’t make enough money

UnionStrong

One comment you say there’s no reason to strike, we all have it good. The next you’re saying we’re in a depression with sky high inflation and people can’t last more than a day in a strike because they don’t make enough money
He’s obviously lost his mind.

TheDudeAbides92

Why does that not make sense? things are very bad so if you’ve got a job that you basically can’t lose unless you steal or kill someone you would think those folks would say yeah we’re pretty fortunate

UnionStrong

Why does that not make sense? things are very bad so if you’ve got a job that you basically can’t lose unless you steal or kill someone you would think those folks would say yeah we’re pretty fortunate
But you hate the company and the union. Lol
Seek professional help.