Walk picket strike savings money

• Yes

• No

• I’ll be a scab

• I’m paycheck to paycheck

Results are only viewable after voting.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
How can anyone say they want to strike or not without knowing what’s on the table to me that’s delusional. Also if I recall correctly 5 years ago the contract was voted down and forced through regardless. So just like elections… why should I care again?
I know Canada offers assisted suicide if you really don’t care.

HarryWarden

How can anyone say they want to strike or not without knowing what’s on the table to me that’s delusional. Also if I recall correctly 5 years ago the contract was voted down and forced through regardless. So just like elections… why should I care again?
You’re right, you shouldn’t care, so leave.

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
Everyone is going to beyond a day or three because times are hard and people need money. I don’t think many understand that we’re basically in a depression right now, because the television won’t say so. A lot of people don’t even have jobs since the plandemic
There’s not going to be any work and there won’t be a job and a working car when they come back. It’s asinine. Not worth it. There are people here who depend on the insurance who will be on the line since we gotta apply through covered california. It’s a small sacrifice for a bigger payoff across the board, not just at UPS.