Are You Ready For Another iPhone?

oldngray

nowhere special
Not really

How about you @KOG72 ?
Necroposting Living Dead.jpg

JL 0513

what's an iphone?

It's an inferior phone with a dozen better alternatives. It's 15% of the market, Android is nearly 85%.

Every time Apple introduces a new gen it's noted features are features/specs that Android phones had 2-3 years prior.

The new 8 is falling flat because people want the X that is more Android phone than ever. Problematic for Apple because they won't be able to produce enough X's because of supply issues. They might as well charged $1500 for it, they all would have sold. With the X, the 8 looks like last years news.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
It's an inferior phone with a dozen better alternatives. It's 15% of the market, Android is nearly 85%.

Every time Apple introduces a new gen it's noted features are features/specs that Android phones had 2-3 years prior.

The new 8 is falling flat because people want the X that is more Android phone than ever. Problematic for Apple because they won't be able to produce enough X's because of supply issues. They might as well charged $1500 for it, they all would have sold. With the X, the 8 looks like last years news.
"Better" alternatives I love this.

For the 5% of the population that wants a customizable phone yeah android is better.

For those that want a simple to use phone that works the better phone is Apple.

JL 0513

"Better" alternatives I love this.

For the 5% of the population that wants a customizable phone yeah android is better.

For those that want a simple to use phone that works the better phone is Apple.

iPhones are only easier to use by those who haven't used Android. I've tried to use iPhones and found them much harder to do tasks with only a home button. I could never figure how to go back without going to the home screen.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I've asked many times online how you go back one step on an iPhone, no one ever answers as if it can't do it. Which to me renders the phone useless. Enlighten me please.
Renders the phone useless. Lmao come on mr dramatic.

I get that iPhones aren't customizable. That's not why people buy them. People buy them because within 5 minutes most people are able to use it to do anything they need it to do.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Renders the phone useless. Lmao come on mr dramatic.

I get that iPhones aren't customizable. That's not why people buy them. People buy them because within 5 minutes most people are able to use it to do anything they need it to do.

I just would like to know just WTF is so customizable about an Android device?

I can set up folders and pages on my iPhone to my heart's content. What more would I need to do?

JL 0513

Define 'go back one step.'

Go back a page. Something I do a million times a day on my Android phone. I pick up an iPhone and there's no back button. I imagine some apps have on screen back buttons but from my experience, I couldn't find one. Could just hit home button which is not what I wanted to do.