TBH

An officially retired Oregonian .
I’m a new driver (less than 1 yr) I’ve been told multiple times by different sups that I was promoted as a “scratch” driver and I need to scratch EVERY day. And if I don’t it’s going to be a problem for me. I know I shouldn’t worry about their numbers but I really just want to stay off the radar and not have a target on my back. I work hard and give 100% every day. The majority of days I run scratch and if I’m over it’s not by a lot. However, there are still some days when things aren’t going my way and it’s a struggle. They don’t care though. All they look at is the bottom line. Just a scare tactic or should I be concerned?

TBH

An officially retired Oregonian .
I’m a new driver (less than 1 yr) I’ve been told multiple times by different sups that I was promoted as a “scratch” driver and I need to scratch EVERY day. And if I don’t it’s going to be a problem for me. I know I shouldn’t worry about their numbers but I really just want to stay off the radar and not have a target on my back. I work hard and give 100% every day. The majority of days I run scratch and if I’m over it’s not by a lot. However, there are still some days when things aren’t going my way and it’s a struggle. They don’t care though. All they look at is the bottom line. Just a scare tactic or should I be concerned?
Take your 90 every day, follow all of their rules to the letter. Do these 2 things, they can’t touch you. They’ve been following these same tactics of harassment for decades.