F

Frankie's Friend

It is a fact your Imaginary Sky Friend doesn't exist.
Talking Snakes?
Virgin Births?
Zombies?
You have to be mental to be religious.
Not to turn this into current events forum time but it is a fact that the existence or non-existence of God ("imaginary sky friend"?) can neither be proven or disproven by finite mental capacity. Let's leave it at that if you will.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Not to turn this into current events forum time but it is a fact that the existence or non-existence of God ("imaginary sky friend"?) can neither be proven or disproven by finite mental capacity. Let's leave it at that if you will.
The truth, is far beyond human comprehension

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

For his sake, I hope he's right.

Life from inorganic compounds?
Inexplicable defiance of entropy?
Matter from nothing?
You have to be mental to be atheistic.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Being Human, works both ways.

Kinda like the prayer circle I see some guys in the morning, hypocritical. I chuckle to myself every time I see it.
Didn’t think anyone could come close to dave being the king d bag on this site.... you are getting pretty close...

ManInBrown

A lot of good responses from the local guys.

Ask them to pull the vOJS and review it with you, it will show exactly what stops you lost all the time at....and then go from there on improving.
The stops where he lost time. LMMFAO. You know dang well those times are like the tooth fairy. Bulk stops with 40 boxes saying it should take 2 minutes. My center manager flat out told me when I was in package and he OJS’ed me for a week that Orion thinks every single package is an envelope. That’s why it wants you delivering an 8000 package first. It thinks the whole truck is envelopes. And that’s why a 20 piece bulk stop has a 2 minute window to deliver. You’re a funny guy. Tell us another cool story when you get a minute

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
The stops where he lost time. LMMFAO. You know dang well those times are like the tooth fairy. Bulk stops with 40 boxes saying it should take 2 minutes. My center manager flat out told me when I was in package and he OJS’ed me for a week that Orion thinks every single package is an envelope. That’s why it wants you delivering an 8000 package first. It thinks the whole truck is envelopes. And that’s why a 20 piece bulk stop has a 2 minute window to deliver. You’re a funny guy. Tell us another cool story when you get a minute
20 piece bulk stop shouldn't take you two minutes anymore. With CIR you should be able to knock off that stop in 1:45.

F

Frankie's Friend

20 piece bulk stop shouldn't take you two minutes anymore. With CIR you should be able to knock off that stop in 1:45.
1:44.......
Beat the clock dude!
20180609_172108.jpg

F

Frankie's Friend

1:44.......
Beat the clock dude!
View attachment 196764

One time I was told I was over allowed on every single stop.
After a couple of decades of driving my response to getting a load like that would be "I will do my best but I'll probably see you at 9:30 tonite and I may not get done".
I dont ever get stressed out anymore.They get stressed.
I just get legal and work my pace safely.
The rest is just showtime.

LeaveIt2Griever

FileFileFile
One day my center manager came up and told me I was 3.5 hours over-allowed the day before.

With a dead-serious facial expression, I told him thanks for telling me. Now I won’t be able to sleep at night.

He gave me a dirty look and walked away without another word.