Big announcement coming in Jan

Serf

Depends on what part of the country you are in. If you’re 12 to 15 years in you are topped out. Top out ranges from $27.50 to about around $33 an hour plus benefits. I know the swings at my station who are topped out are over $32 an hour. We have a lot of senior employees at my station including me who are all topped out. We have a guy who is still a courier with a 4 digit employee number who started in Memphis in 1977.He kills it every day.
12-15 years may be a stretch. It’s more like anyone hired after 1998 is still trying to top out.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Given the crass and indignant remarks you post here the one thing it doesn't teach you is humility which makes it quote clear that you don't attend church seeking salvation but rather to find some guy who will reaffirm your self righteousness. And in your sorry case you actually have to pay some guy to do it.

"Let's ignore the fact that I don't even know the basics of the faith so I can point out that you don't act like how I think a believer in a faith that I know nothing about should act."

bacha29

"Let's ignore the fact that I don't even know the basics of the faith so I can point out that you don't act like how I think a believer in a faith that I know nothing about should act."
Those are your comments not mine. Granted you have a constitutional right to practice you're religion but what you don't have is a right to encroach upon my equally guaranteed protection from your religion.

59 Dano

Those are your comments not mine. Granted you have a constitutional right to practice you're religion but what you don't have is a right to encroach upon my equally guaranteed protection from your religion.

Considering I've done no such thing...

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Where’s the coercion?

Or are you that big a wimp?

59 Dano

Where’s the coercion?

I was wondering the same thing. Still trying to figure out what he means and how I'm allegedly doing it considering I'm just a guy on a message board pointing out that his interpretations of Christianity are, to put it lightly, a bit unusual.

The funniest part is that he goes out of his way to accuse me of not being a proper Christian, even though he has no idea what one is, and mocks anyone who is. I'm supposed to try harder to be something that he believes is a waste of time, and it's a shortcoming if I don't?

bacha29

Where’s the coercion?

By reminding you of my constitutional protection from religion based interference in my life it serves as a warning to those who wish to point their finger at me and question my spiritual correctness that it will be rejected outright. Why? Because faith is a purely private matter. It's not a sales tool or an instrument to be used in the pursuit of personal wealth or political power.

bacha29

I was wondering the same thing. Still trying to figure out what he means and how I'm allegedly doing it considering I'm just a guy on a message board pointing out that his interpretations of Christianity are, to put it lightly, a bit unusual.

The funniest part is that he goes out of his way to accuse me of not being a proper Christian, even though he has no idea what one is, and mocks anyone who is. I'm supposed to try harder to be something that he believes is a waste of time, and it's a shortcoming if I don't?
Judging by the comments you say to people on this site, comments you wouldn't have the courage to say to their faces it becomes quite clear that if church was a hospital for sinners they'd have to put you on life support.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
By reminding you of my constitutional protection from religion based interference in my life it serves as a warning to those who wish to point their finger at me and question my spiritual correctness that it will be rejected outright. Why? Because faith is a purely private matter. It's not a sales tool or an instrument to be used in the pursuit of personal wealth or political power.
You’re so twisted that you don’t even realize that the Constitution protects you from government coercion, not proselytizing or evangelizing from private citizens.

You really are a wussy, spelled with a capital P!

bacha29

You’re so twisted that you don’t even realize that the Constitution protects you from government coercion, not proselytizing or evangelizing from private citizens.

What about my right to privacy? Have you forgotten about that? When they come to my house I politely remind them that while they have the right to practice their religion that right does not extend to coming to my private residence unannounced and uninvited at the direction of their handlers and attempt to forcibly impose their religious upon me and whoever is at my home at the time for the purpose achieving whatever improved standing it might gain for them within their organization.

Their response? "Oh, we're not here to forcibly impose of views". My response? "The moment you left the public right of way and crossed that boundary onto my property it became forcible" .

Meat

I bet the 24 year old managers you had to bow down to were blown away with your vocabulary!

zeev

Fred said we will work with big shippers to compete with Amazon and it will be all done by 4th quarter which starts March 1 he is starting to believe his own lies.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
What about my right to privacy? Have you forgotten about that? When they come to my house I politely remind them that while they have the right to practice their religion that right does not extend to coming to my private residence unannounced and uninvited at the direction of their handlers and attempt to forcibly impose their religious upon me and whoever is at my home at the time for the purpose achieving whatever improved standing it might gain for them within their organization.

Their response? "Oh, we're not here to forcibly impose of views". My response? "The moment you left the public right of way and crossed that boundary onto my property it became forcible" .
My mistake.... I was unaware that the government was sending out religious missionaries.

bacha29

My mistake.... I was unaware that the government was sending out religious missionaries.
I never said anything about the government. I'm talking about religious extremists who consistently overstep their boundaries and over market their religious products and try to hard sell people who simply have no interest or need for their form of "salvation".

vantexan

I never said anything about the government. I'm talking about religious extremists who consistently overstep their boundaries and over market their religious products and try to hard sell people who simply have no interest or need for their form of "salvation".
Extremists? Just believing in something and wanting to share that belief makes one an extremist? If that's the case you're the definition of an extremist. No one preaches more than you on this website the evils of FedEx, their CEO, corporations in general, capitalism, and in your view Christianity. Maybe you should listen next time someone knocks on your door with good news of a better way. The path you're on now is full of anger and bitterness. The reason Christianity has spread around the world is Christ showed a better way. It may get watered down by humans with their own agenda, but it's still better than the hate you spread.

59 Dano

Judging by the comments you say to people on this site, comments you wouldn't have the courage to say to their faces it becomes quite clear that if church was a hospital for sinners they'd have to put you on life support.

Sometimes I think you're playing Mad Libs.

59 Dano

BAAAAAHHHHHHH HA HAH AHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

59 Dano

Overstepping their boundaries? You don't even understand the basics of the faith, where do you get the idea that you know where their boundaries are?