Brian D. Sicknick

bacha29

When did we say they should be excused and go unpunished? Man you are such a communist with the lies and propaganda. Of course they should be punished.

Last summer several protesters in Kenosha, WI pushed a flaming dumpster towards pumps. A 17 year old kid grabbed a fire extinguisher and put out the fire. Enraged, several protesters started running towards the kid. He fled with them giving chase. When cornered he faced them with a rifle loaned to him by that 's owner. He opened fired as they attacked him, ultimately killing 2, wounding 1. Stopped a possible explosion then defended his life. For that @It will be fine and others labeled him a white supremacist and domestic terrorist. Your worldview is so twisted it's incomprehensible. And yet you'll tell us we're in the wrong. That we're ignorant. Amazing.
The only thing that is ignorant is the way you keep upstaging the city riots and using those riots as a way to downplay the ferocity of the 1-6 attack on the US capital . Go check out the testimony of capital and DC metro law enforcement . That's of course provided that you have the courage to confront the fact that your side is also capable of such extreme violence.

bacha29

Hey bacha. Remember when Biden gave his first interview to cardi b?

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah, you *ing with some wet-ass pusillanimous
Bring a bucket and a mop for this wet-ass pusillanimous
Give me everything you got for this wet-ass pusillanimous
Beat it up, *, catch a charge
Extra large and extra hard
Put this pusillanimous right in your face
Swipe your nose like a credit card
Hop on top, I wanna ride
I do a kegel while it's inside
Spit in my mouth, look in my eyes
This pusillanimous is wet, come take a dive
Tie me up like I'm surprised
Let's role play, I'll wear a disguise
I want you to park that big Mack truck
Right in this little garage
Make it cream, make me scream
Out in public, make a scene
I don't cook, I don't clean
But let me tell you how I got this ring (ayy, ayy)
Tell me where I can find the tape of this interview . Time, date , broadcast platform, etc, and I'll take a look at it.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Tell me where I can find the tape of this interview . Time, date , broadcast platform, etc, and I'll take a look at it.
Lol are you :censored2:in serious.

I'll show you the interviewer. I didnt watch it because I dont care what cardi b has to say. The point is that biden gave her an interview. Mixing celebs and politics head on for extra brainwashing of the youth, so they can turn out like @MAKAVELI

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I encourage you and OMJ to go back and read Steven Sund's testimony at yesterdays' congressional hearing regarding the capital siege on 1-6 then try to downplay and deflect the violence and the threat to the foundations of the U.S government. Pay careful attention to his description of the types of weapons they had with them and then try to tell us that their intentions were peaceful in nature.
Every single intelligence official testified people preplanned the attack. Democrats impeached Trump for his speech that was happening during the breech.

Really, truly, the Democrats who pushed that impeachment are complete idiots. What that says about the people who support those idiots, I'll let you try to figure that one out.

vantexan

The only thing that is ignorant is the way you keep upstaging the city riots and using those riots as a way to downplay the ferocity of the 1-6 attack on the US capital . Go check out the testimony of capital and DC metro law enforcement . That's of course provided that you have the courage to confront the fact that your side is also capable of such extreme violence.
That's laughable and sad at the same time.

MAKAVELI

Lol are you *in serious.

I'll show you the interviewer. I didnt watch it because I dont care what cardi b has to say. The point is that biden gave her an interview. Mixing celebs and politics head on for extra brainwashing of the youth, so they can turn out like @MAKAVELI
Bro, you and your Canadian fake woke rapper are a joke. You cuckservatives cry in your sleep about cancel culture and here you are trying to cancel Cardi B . Gtfo here with your corny ass canadian fake wokeness. ❄️

bacha29

Nope, just showing how you minimize the riots of last summer. You mischaracterized them just as you mischaracterized what Carano said.
I minimized nothing. I have said repeatedly that BOTH the city riots and the capital riots were acts of domestic terrorism . Both are one and the same. The only difference was different political objectives. And despite those different objectives you cannot feel one way about the one incident and a different way about the other.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Bro, you and your Canadian fake woke rapper are a joke. You cuckservatives cry in your sleep about cancel culture and here you are trying to cancel Cardi B . Gtfo here with your corny ass canadian fake wokeness. ❄️

Corny huh?

download.jpeg
Screenshot_20210225-203920_YouTube.jpg

bacha29

Every single intelligence official testified people preplanned the attack. Democrats impeached Trump for his speech that was happening during the breech.

Really, truly, the Democrats who pushed that impeachment are complete idiots. What that says about the people who support those idiots, I'll let you try to figure that one out.
No one denies the fact that the capital riots were preplanned as evidenced by the FBI's 24-7 efforts to identify the people , the groups they belonged to and how far upstream the conspiracy extends. Garland asked if he was going to go upstream and Garland plainly stated that DOJ will go wherever the evidence leads them. And as for Trump McConnell plainly stated that Trump is responsible for the capital riots and ststed so on the record.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
up·stage
verb
1.divert attention from (someone) towards oneself.

Please explain how @vantexan upstaged the city riots.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
No one denies the fact that the capital riots were preplanned as evidenced by the FBI's 24-7 efforts to identify the people , the groups they belonged to and how far upstream the conspiracy extends.
And yet Democrats impeached Trump for his speech that was happening during the breech.