Brian D. Sicknick

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Corny ass canadian.

trump_ad_biden3.jpg

vantexan

I minimized nothing. I have said repeatedly that BOTH the city riots and the capital riots were acts of domestic terrorism . Both are one and the same. The only difference was different political objectives. And despite those different objectives you cannot feel one way about the one incident and a different way about the other.
Um, I was replying to it will be fine.

bacha29

up·stage
verb
1.divert attention from (someone) towards oneself.

Please explain how @vantexan upstaged the city riots.
He seeks to upstage the city riots as a means of downplaying the capital riots. In other words he seeks to magnify the city riots in an effort minimize the scale of the capital riot. In fact today capital police in it's testimony before congress and for the record stated that there were 10,000 people at the rally and of them 800 breached capital security and entered the capital building. If anybody on this site can provide credible estimates sufficient dispute those numbers.... stand and deliver.

As I said before, the city riots and capital riots were undertaken by individuals and groups of individuals who used violence as a means to advance a specific political agenda. Identifying the factors that inspired those agendas can come later. Job one is finding the responsible individuals and bring them to justice. Unfortunately, scarce public funds and resources will have to be expended in the pursuit of bringing the guilty parties to justice rather than using them to respond to the pandemic and the misery it has created. Not to mention the fact that a new strain of the virus was found today in New York City.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
He seeks to upstage the city riots as a means of downplaying the capital riots. In other words he seeks to magnify the city riots in an effort minimize the scale of the capital riot. In fact today capital police in it's testimony before congress and for the record stated that there were 10,000 people at the rally and of them 800 breached capital security and entered the capital building. If anybody on this site can provide credible estimates sufficient dispute those numbers.... stand and deliver.

As I said before, the city riots and capital riots were undertaken by individuals and groups of individuals who used violence as a means to advance a specific political agenda. Identifying the factors that inspired those agendas can come later. Job one is finding the responsible individuals and bring them to justice. Unfortunately, scarce public funds and resources will have to be expended in the pursuit of bringing the guilty parties to justice rather than using them to respond to the pandemic and the misery it has created. Not to mention the fact that a new strain of the virus was found today in New York City.
You misused the word.

I think most reasonable people want the equivalent attention to prosecution for the BLM riots as they do the Capital riot. No double standard.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Yes, ❄️. He's a corny ass canadian. Lol
Now tell me what's wrong with Cardi B?
What's wrong with cardi b is that she bragged about sleeping with men and being gone in the morning with their cash and belongings.

Is that how you want your daughter to do men? What if it's a good man? Is that healthy for anyone? Joe biden thinks so. Joe Biden thought she was so great she deserved an interview

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
You cuckservatives cry in your sleep about cancel culture and here you are trying to cancel Cardi B .
Nobody is saying cardi b isnt allowed to be stupid but let me tell you she is dumb as a :censored2:ing brick with a fake commercial body and frankly, its :censored2:ing dumb of anyone to defend her stupidity.

I'm not asking to revoke her license to be a :censored2:ing maroon I'm just saying she is.

Since when is disliking someone and calling them stupid anything like what happened to aunt jemima

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
@MAKAVELI

50 bucks a pop for personalized albums. Tom on the independent grind. What your rappers doing? Still pushing xanax to kids?

Independent, underrated, these other rappers all hate it Going viral with no label, with no manager or agent
Call my momma, I've got commas, and the money going crazy And she crying, tryna tell me that she's happy for her baby
20210226_074747.jpg

Screenshot_20210226-074514_YouTube.jpg

bacha29

UPDATE Reports coming out a short time ago say that Brian Sicknick was exposed to a powerful bear spray and had a reaction . Moreover, the FBI says that they have identified a suspect and have set out looking for him.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
UPDATE Reports coming out a short time ago say that Brian Sicknick was exposed to a powerful bear spray and had a reaction . Moreover, the FBI says that they have identified a suspect and have set out looking for him.
So why did you liberals push the lie that he was hit in the head with a fire extinguisher?

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
DC police officer Brian D. Sicknick died last night after being beaten to death by members of the socalled "law and order party" . Law enforcement is undertaking a massive manhunt to find the party or parties responsible.

Guess your first post makes you a liar.