Brian D. Sicknick

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I encourage you and OMJ to go back and read Steven Sund's testimony at yesterdays' congressional hearing regarding the capital siege on 1-6 then try to downplay and deflect the violence and the threat to the foundations of the U.S government. Pay careful attention to his description of the types of weapons they had with them and then try to tell us that their intentions were peaceful in nature.
Ever bit as peaceful as the BLM riots.

vantexan

I encourage you and OMJ to go back and read Steven Sund's testimony at yesterdays' congressional hearing regarding the capital siege on 1-6 then try to downplay and deflect the violence and the threat to the foundations of the U.S government. Pay careful attention to his description of the types of weapons they had with them and then try to tell us that their intentions were peaceful in nature.
Doesn't matter. Didn't happen. The Left even conjured up a Capitol police officer being beaten to death. There was no chance, as you insisted there was, that they were going to capture the government and run the country. Watch a lot of movies, huh?

It will be fine

Doesn't matter. Didn't happen. The Left even conjured up a Capitol police officer being beaten to death. There was no chance, as you insisted there was, that they were going to capture the government and run the country. Watch a lot of movies, huh?
3 cops died and you’re ok with it because one wasn’t beaten to death? Strange place to draw a line.

bacha29

"Doesn't matter. Didn't happen" if it didn't happen then why didn't you register to speak at yesterday's hearing and tell the committee members that it didn't happen and therefore the hearing doesn't matter ? Why do you insist on offering up a bunch of "whattaboutisms in a pitiful attempt to deny what happened on 1-6 when both events were acts of domestic terrorism and both are in keeping with FBI and Homeland Security's warning that the greatest threat to US security was home grown domestic terrorism.

El Correcto

god is dead
Meanwhile in the blm riots a police woman was targeted by a black man and shot in the face. Apparently she called for the emts with part of her jaw hanging off.

That is what targeted hatred of the police looks like.

MAKAVELI

[/QUOTE]
When's the last time one of your rappers inspired something like this.

Your rappers are trash
3jso7i.jpg

MAKAVELI

Meanwhile in the blm riots a police woman was targeted by a black man and shot in the face. Apparently she called for the emts with part of her jaw hanging off.

That is what targeted hatred of the police looks like.
Nah, this is what targeted hatred of the police looks like.

El Correcto

god is dead
The police were not their target. The Capitol was, the police were just in the way. My examples show people who targeted police officers for the sake of killing police officers.

That is what targeted hatred is.

MAKAVELI

The police were not their target. The Capitol was, the police were just in the way. My examples show people who targeted police officers for the sake of killing police officers.

That is what targeted hatred is.
Anyone getting in their way including cops were targeted as traitors. Ttku...

bacha29

Can't wait to see Tex's and OMJ's response to this video.
Moreover, given their contention that those responsible for their attack on the US government should be excused and left to go unpunished then in the event of any future attacks on public buildings or institutions the defense will in turn point to the "get out of jail free card " the capital rioters received as the historical precedent upon which the perpetrators in subsequent attacks are entitled to acquittal by means of the same card.

vantexan

Can't wait to see Tex's and OMJ's response to this video.
Moreover, given their contention that those responsible for their attack on the US government should be excused and left to go unpunished then in the event of any future attacks on public buildings or institutions the defense will in turn point to the "get out of jail free card " the capital rioters received as the historical precedent upon which the perpetrators in subsequent attacks are entitled to acquittal by means of the same card.
When did we say they should be excused and go unpunished? Man you are such a communist with the lies and propaganda. Of course they should be punished.

Last summer several protesters in Kenosha, WI pushed a flaming dumpster towards gas station pumps. A 17 year old kid grabbed a fire extinguisher and put out the fire. Enraged, several protesters started running towards the kid. He fled with them giving chase. When cornered he faced them with a rifle loaned to him by that gas station's owner. He opened fired as they attacked him, ultimately killing 2, wounding 1. Stopped a possible explosion then defended his life. For that @It will be fine and others labeled him a white supremacist and domestic terrorist. Your worldview is so twisted it's incomprehensible. And yet you'll tell us we're in the wrong. That we're ignorant. Amazing.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
"Treat women like disposable whores". We just voted out of office a "Christian" who spoke openly about about grabbing females by the genitals . But at least he paid his mistresses. The question will be did he write it off his income tax?
Hey bacha. Remember when Biden gave his first interview to cardi b?

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah, you :censored2:ing with some wet-ass pusillanimous
Bring a bucket and a mop for this wet-ass pusillanimous
Give me everything you got for this wet-ass pusillanimous
Beat it up, :censored2:, catch a charge
Extra large and extra hard
Put this pusillanimous right in your face
Swipe your nose like a credit card
Hop on top, I wanna ride
I do a kegel while it's inside
Spit in my mouth, look in my eyes
This pusillanimous is wet, come take a dive
Tie me up like I'm surprised
Let's role play, I'll wear a disguise
I want you to park that big Mack truck
Right in this little garage
Make it cream, make me scream
Out in public, make a scene
I don't cook, I don't clean
But let me tell you how I got this ring (ayy, ayy)