Brian D. Sicknick

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Just saying. If it was my job to go stop them...

I'd probably just say I'm gonna work at ups.

Those police are turncoats defending tyrannical politicians.

When the man was getting crushed though, if the police open fired I wouldn't feel bad. If they're signing up for a revolution then its war. This is why I say I am not a revolutionary.

You know who wasn't crushing a man? Ashli babbit.
C9D5E174-344C-4FE7-9BEA-B5FBE45FAD8D.jpeg

rod

Retired 22 years
I went to youtube and all I got was this.....Sorry, this content is age-restricted.

I know I'm old enough to view it.
As a child JFK and his brothers visited my father, a lot.
My young brother even peed his diaper while sitting on JFK's lap in our living room.
You have to sign in with your acct. password . Don't bother--it don't show much.

floridays

FLASHBACK

This was and is still all good for the left

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-st...protests-remain-tense-in-kansas-city-st-louis

4 St. Louis Officers Shot, Ex-Captain Killed During Unrest​

Four St. Louis police officers were shot and wounded after peaceful protests over the death of George Floyd turned violent overnight, and a retired police captain was shot to death by looters at a pawn shop.​

By Associated Press, Wire Service Content June 2, 2020, at 11:46 p.m.
More

4 St. Louis Officers Shot, Ex-Captain Killed During Unrest
More
st louis.jpg

Fireworks go off in front of police, who with protesters in front of police headquarters in St. Louis on Monday, June 1, 2020. The small group of protesters was originally part of a much larger group demonstrating earlier in the afternoon against the death of George Floyd. (Colter Peterson/St. Louis Post-Dispatch via AP) THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
BY JIM SALTER, Associated Press
ST. LOUIS (AP) — Protests that began peacefully over the death of George Floyd turned violent in the St. Louis area, where four police officers were shot and wounded and a retired St. Louis police captain was killed by looters at a pawn shop, actions that the governor blamed on “criminals” and “thugs.”

St. Louis police on Tuesday said 77-year-old David Dorn, who retired in 2007 after 38 years with the department, was fatally shot during a break-in at a pawn shop.
Several thousand people joined the demonstrations in St. Louis over Floyd's death and police treatment of African Americans on Monday.
But that night and into Tuesday morning, a downtown convenience store was burned, windows were smashed, more than 60 businesses were burglarized and officers were pelted with rocks and fireworks. The burglarized businesses include 17 cellphone stores, nine beauty supply stores, eight cash or pawn shops and three Foot Lockers, according to a preliminary list from police. There also were seven property-damage reports, to ATMs, car dealerships, even a church, the St. Louis Post-Dispatch reports.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Do you work for the FBI as a side gig to your trolling job?
So now in addition to your conspiracy theory about a kabal of racists running a system to keep blacks down, you're also pushing a conspiracy that the FBI knows the person who committed this crime and is refusing to arrest him.

Crazy stuff homie!

floridays

another officer just died.
If you are referring to Officer Howard Liebengood, it is an apparent suicide per the Chicago Tribune and other sources.
Capitol Police officer dies of apparent suicide; it’s not clear if his death is related to the riots

If this is the officer you are referring to why didn't you say an officer that was on duty at the Capitol building committed suicide?

If he is not who you reference please supply a name.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...495b84-5357-11eb-a08b-f1381ef3d207_story.html

oldngray

nowhere special
If you are referring to Officer Howard Liebengood, it is an apparent suicide per the Chicago Tribune and other sources.
Capitol Police officer dies of apparent suicide; it’s not clear if his death is related to the riots

If this is the officer you are referring to why didn't you say an officer that was on duty at the Capitol building committed suicide?

If he is not who you reference please supply a name.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...495b84-5357-11eb-a08b-f1381ef3d207_story.html
Was he the cop that shot the woman?

floridays

Was he the cop that shot the woman?
Good question.
I think we may have the answer after the results of the investigation of the officer that fired his weapon is revealed.

Officers discharging their weapon(s) in the line of duty are always reviewed.

You knew I didn't have the answer, I do like the way you put the question out there.:thumbup1:

The Air Force veteran was named Ashli Babbitt, but you knew that, I'm just reminding others.

soberups

I believe that award should go to the officer who fired his weapon at an unarmed woman.
So if I show up at your house with a thousand screaming lunatics behind me and we are beating your door down and I start climbing in through a broken window, you are saying that you would hold your fire and let me come on in if I were unarmed?
Yeah, I didn’t think so....

soberups

FLASHBACK

This was and is still all good for the left

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-st...protests-remain-tense-in-kansas-city-st-louis

4 St. Louis Officers Shot, Ex-Captain Killed During Unrest​

Four St. Louis police officers were shot and wounded after peaceful protests over the death of George Floyd turned violent overnight, and a retired police captain was shot to death by looters at a pawn shop.​

By Associated Press, Wire Service Content June 2, 2020, at 11:46 p.m.
More
U.S. News & World Report
4 St. Louis Officers Shot, Ex-Captain Killed During Unrest
More
The Associated Press
View attachment 324299
Fireworks go off in front of police, who with protesters in front of police headquarters in St. Louis on Monday, June 1, 2020. The small group of protesters was originally part of a much larger group demonstrating earlier in the afternoon against the death of George Floyd. (Colter Peterson/St. Louis Post-Dispatch via AP) THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
BY JIM SALTER, Associated Press
ST. LOUIS (AP) — Protests that began peacefully over the death of George Floyd turned violent in the St. Louis area, where four police officers were shot and wounded and a retired St. Louis police captain was killed by looters at a pawn shop, actions that the governor blamed on “criminals” and “thugs.”

St. Louis police on Tuesday said 77-year-old David Dorn, who retired in 2007 after 38 years with the department, was fatally shot during a break-in at a pawn shop.
Several thousand people joined the demonstrations in St. Louis over Floyd's death and police treatment of African Americans on Monday.
But that night and into Tuesday morning, a downtown convenience store was burned, windows were smashed, more than 60 businesses were burglarized and officers were pelted with rocks and fireworks. The burglarized businesses include 17 cellphone stores, nine beauty supply stores, eight cash or pawn shops and three Foot Lockers, according to a preliminary list from police. There also were seven property-damage reports, to ATMs, car dealerships, even a church, the St. Louis Post-Dispatch reports.
Were they sent there by the President of the United States for the purpose of overthrowing the government?

floridays

So if I show up at your house with a thousand screaming lunatics behind me and we are beating your door down and I start climbing in through a broken window, you are saying that you would hold your fire and let me come on in if I were unarmed?
Yeah, I didn’t think so....
Are you a cop?

soberups

I believe that award should go to the officer who fired his weapon at an unarmed woman.
The Vice President of the United States, along with a briefcase full of nuclear launch codes, was behind the door that she and her fellow lunatics were trying to break through. If you think the Secret Service is just going to let them all in without putting up a fight, think again.

floridays

The Vice President of the United States, along with a briefcase full of nuclear launch codes, was behind the door that she and her fellow lunatics were trying to break through. If you think the Secret Service is just going to let them all in without putting up a fight, think again.
Doubtful, if that is the scenario we are in deep do do.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Cool conspiracy theory bro.