Brian D. Sicknick

El Correcto

god is dead
According to who ?
The sitting president was not there.
So even if that line of succession was killed off , others are still available to step in.
It's a long list of people who were able to fulfill the duties.
She is happy that unarmed woman mostly peaceful protesting democrat corruption was shot by a cop, not only that but it’s racist that not more unarmed white people were shot.
Democrats are sick in the head.

Indecisi0n

Well, I guess it’s good he at least wasn’t struck with one of the Thin Blue Line flags some of those idiots were running around with.

“Many in the rabid mob who stormed the US Capitol yesterday came armed with a portable and potent weapon: a flag. There were large election banners, battle colors from the American Civil War, neo-Nazi flare, Christian symbols, and a smattering of national and state flags. Seen as a whole, they serve as a twisted ideological quilt for those who believe that the US election was stolen from incumbent president Donald Trump.”

Go murica

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Screenshot_20210223-200330_Epoch Times.jpg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The Times came under some criticism for reporting the fire extinguisher information, but I believe two sources for that account were law enforcement officials (unnamed). They corrected it early but the right-wing media is predictably using this as a cudgel and a distraction from the fact that the guy wouldn't have died if it had not been for the insane violence that day.
Yes the radical left wing media seems to often publish incorrect information from 'anonymous' and 'unnamed' sources. Then they quietly retract their lies once their sheep have been fooled.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
The Times came under some criticism for reporting the fire extinguisher information, but I believe two sources for that account were law enforcement officials (unnamed). They corrected it early but the right-wing media is predictably using this as a cudgel and a distraction from the fact that the guy wouldn't have died if it had not been for the insane violence that day.
Hey what holds more weight. The man's mom or your narrative?

vantexan

The guy told his brother in text messages that he was fine, got hit with a couple of pepper spray balls, that's all. Of course the right wing media is going to point out the obvious lie. Much more likely he had a health issue that became deadly after the high stress of that day.

The Driver

I drive.
The guy told his brother in text messages that he was fine, got hit with a couple of pepper spray balls, that's all. Of course the right wing media is going to point out the obvious lie. Much more likely he had a health issue that became deadly after the high stress of that day.
We will see what the investigation reveals.

The Driver

I drive.
UPDATE: New information has emerged regarding the death of the Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick that questions the initial cause of his death provided by officials close to the Capitol Police.

You call that a retraction?
Officers’ Injuries, Including Concussions, Show Scope of Violence at Capitol Riot

"One Capitol Police officer, Brian D. Sicknick, was killed, and investigators are increasingly focused on whether chemical irritants were a factor in his death, according to a senior law enforcement official. The Capitol Police said in a statement that Officer Sicknick died from injuries sustained “while physically engaging with protesters.” Two officers involved in the response have died by suicide, the local police have said."

It's an evolving story. But this attack was a brutal, hours-long event. It's going to take time to unravel.