Brown Cafe Bon Voyage Weekend!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Helen,

You need to go to Carnival.com for this...there is no attachment. You need to fill out all your travel information, print your luggage tags and complete and print out your fun pass...etc..Once you put in your booking number you will be able to do this.

And they do not give very detailed instructions as to where to find the Fun Passes and luggage tags to print them out. I bitched at Carnival about it.

Klein, shut up.

OI, when you fill out the paper work on Carnival.com you will be ask for a credit card number. Which ever card you use at least bring that one with you. You will need it.
When filling out the Edocs you only put in the last four digits of your CC, you can change to another card when you check in. Of course you have to have that card in hand. You can also use cash to back up your Sail & Sign card, but if your funds run short you get cut off till you supply more Mulah.

Helen, go to Carnival.com, if you haven't registered there yet, do so now. Once you are signed in click on the drop down "CUSTOMER SERVICE" tab and select Embarkation Information. This takes you to a page that has a large square the read FUN PASS Quick Check In. Don't let that fool ya, it aint so quick,LOL. Anyway, click the tab to start the checkin, it will lead you through the process.
Before you start, here is some of the info you are going to need for everyone in your cabin.
Personal Info (full name, home address, Phone #, etc.)
Citizenship Info ( Passport Data, permanent address etc.) if you don't have passports a certified copy of Birth Certificate plus a government photo ID..i.e. drivers license.
Travel Plans (flight info{flt #s, arrival and departure times} and hotel info )
On Board epense account (Sail& Sign Card) Method of payment, etc Credit card, cash, debit card

If either of your girls are under 18, you will need a permission slip signed and notarized by birth father. If this is the case, I would call Carnival for clarification and details.

Then you can print it all out. If you need help just ask.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Helen, go to Carnival.com, if you haven't registered there yet, do so now. Once you are signed in click on the drop down "CUSTOMER SERVICE" tab and select Embarkation Information. This takes you to a page that has a large square the read FUN PASS Quick Check In. Don't let that fool ya, it aint so quick,LOL. Anyway, click the tab to start the checkin, it will lead you through the process.
Before you start, here is some of the info you are going to need for everyone in your cabin.
Personal Info (full name, home address, Phone #, etc.)
Citizenship Info ( Passport Data, permanent address etc.) if you don't have passports a certified copy of Birth Certificate plus a government photo ID..i.e. drivers license.
Travel Plans (flight info{flt #s, arrival and departure times} and hotel info )
On Board epense account (Sail& Sign Card) Method of payment, etc Credit card, cash, debit card

If either of your girls are under 18, you will need a permission slip signed and notarized by birth father. If this is the case, I would call Carnival for clarification and details.

Then you can print it all out. If you need help just ask.
You will also need your booking number. It will be on the reciept Amy sent.

Old International

Now driving a Sterling
Okay, I am ready. Printed out all the crap from Carnival this morning, and stuffed it into a folder, which went into the briefcase. All signed up for excursions, everything is paid for up to this point. Oh, did I meantion that I am ready to go?

Oh- You must use a PC to work the excursion paysite. It doesn't understand MAC...........
Ya know, I have heard that before but forgot about it, because I have a PC.
Another thing I forgot, if you don't get all your luggages tags to the port or just don't want to print them out, you can get tags from the porters and put your cabin # on them...go to go.

I still need to get a couple of things rounded up and pack, nooooooooooo prolum.

Doing the single digit dance ........
[video=youtube;-5x5OXfe9KY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5x5OXfe9KY[/video]

P

pickup

Their forces will be at their weakest. The queen and half of her army will be away in a foreign land. If I am going to take over browncafe, this will be the opportune time. Oh wait, this is the part of me that my therapist and I said I shouldn't indulge. Okay, I suppose there will be no take over attempts while Cheryl is on vacation. I apologize.

P

pickup

why does the "woman" in place of where Ginger should be look like a post op trannie?

Cachsux, I am sure you will respond appropriately. And as usual, you will hit the mark.

klein

Für Meno :)
why does the "woman" in place of where Ginger should be look like a post op trannie?

Cachsux, I am sure you will respond appropriately. And as usual, you will hit the mark.

No, just couldn't justify myself, putting in such a cute woman as Ginger was. Would be kinda hard to find on that BC cruise, don't ya think ? LOL