Brown Cafe Bon Voyage Weekend!

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
If Stepehen's mgr can hook us up then 7:00/8:00 would work. At least Helen won't miss out on anything. OI are you staying near the airport? I'm not sure on my count. I need to check with Doug and see if he wants to go. I can line up some of the transportation. I have to get a car sat. anyway. Maybe I can get van instead. Between Stephen and myself we should be able to get everyone there and back. LOL Will that work with you Stephen? Let me know what you have in mind.
I'm down with that plan. I'll bring the Wife's 7 passenger van, which should do the trick. 7-8 sounds like what everyone has in mind, so I'll plan on 7:30pm Saturday the 17th. Is that cool? Now I just need to know the total amount of people coming to the festivities.

ups1990

An all supervisor cruise would be better. You know, we can nominate a few names get them all together on a ship and bid them farewell and bon voyage.

klein

Für Meno :)
Dill, could you please tell me how to get into the chat room? No one is answering my questions on how to get in.

Chat room isn't up and running today. It was located at the bottom of the webpage, in a black background. But, hasn't been here today. Cherly must be making some changes, again to it.

over9five

Staff member
There are ongoing chatroom issues. The old chat that everyone seemed to like is no longer supported.
The new chat worked well, but was very.....spartan.

Cheryl's been having a time of it getting BC updated. Y'all might want to give her a PM telling her you appreciate her hard work.

There are ongoing chatroom issues. The old chat that everyone seemed to like is no longer supported.
The new chat worked well, but was very.....spartan.

Cheryl's been having a time of it getting BC updated. Y'all might want to give her a PM telling her you appreciate her hard work.
as hard as she is working on all the issues she's had to face, I'm sure a hundred PMs is just waht she wants....LMAO

Cheryl, you ARE appreciated.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Okay, so there will be quite a few of you guys near the airport and some on the beach. Anybody staying anyplace else? Looks like things are moving along smoothly, so everyone should have a ride to and from. Don't forget your camera's!

Oh, and BTW Cheryl, I LOVE THIS PLACE!

Old International

Now driving a Sterling
Stug, Which is the better route from the Softitel? 836E to I95N to 826E, or 836W to 826E. To me, one is just as good as another, depending on the road constrution. Any ideas?

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
I am assuming that this is the one...

North Miami Ale House
3227 NE 163rd Street
N. Miami Beach, FL 33160
(305) 945-6878 Phone
(305) 945-6824 Fax
See a Map

Although this one is a few blocks from where we are staying??

Doral Ale House
3271 N.W. 87th Avenue
Miami, FL 33172
(305) 629-9442 Phone
(305) 629-9443 Fax
See a Map

Last edited:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Stug, Which is the better route from the Softitel? 836E to I95N to 826E, or 836W to 826E. To me, one is just as good as another, depending on the road constrution. Any ideas?
836E to I95 is a toll road, either .50 or $1, don't remember which, but that would be the quicker way. 826 travels all the way around to North Miami. I think the Doral Ale House is closest for all. It's a straight shot from Miami Beach and close to the airport, though we could all probably hang on the beach for awhile after eating if we do N Miami Beach.

I am assuming that this is the one...

North Miami Ale House
3227 NE 163rd Street
N. Miami Beach, FL 33160
(305) 945-6878 Phone
(305) 945-6824 Fax
See a Map

Although this one is a few blocks from where we are staying??

Doral Ale House
3271 N.W. 87th Avenue
Miami, FL 33172
(305) 629-9442 Phone
(305) 629-9443 Fax
See a Map
Hmmm, choices, choices.

Oh, another thing I was wondering. How many non-cruiser's are coming? Johney, Deisel? You guys gonna show up? Anyone else in South Florida wanna hang with us on Saturday April 17? Monavieleaker, you coming down? All are welcome, but let us know so that we can reserve the right amount of space.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
836E to I95 is a toll road, either .50 or $1, don't remember which, but that would be the quicker way. 826 travels all the way around to North Miami. I think the Doral Ale House is closest for all. It's a straight shot from Miami Beach and close to the airport, though we could all probably hang on the beach for awhile after eating if we do N Miami Beach.

Hmmm, choices, choices.

Oh, another thing I was wondering. How many non-cruiser's are coming? Johney, Deisel? You guys gonna show up? Anyone else in South Florida wanna hang with us on Saturday April 17? Monavieleaker, you coming down? All are welcome, but let us know so that we can reserve the right amount of space.
Stephen, I like the hanging out on the beach idea. In fact, Trp and I were talking about doing just that after dinner. Anyone else in on it? If not, we can do that after we get back to the hotel. We are on the beach after all.

In less I am missing someone or something, HelenofCal is the only one I don't know where they are staying.

opps, I did miss something. It appears Helen and her crew was also staying at Sofitel, so there are 8(?) there and four by the beach. The four by the beach have transportation and some have it from the Sofitel.

Steve, have you told Amy about Saturday night? It would be cool if they came out.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
In less I am missing someone or something, HelenofCal is the only one I don't know where they are staying.

opps, I did miss something. It appears Helen and her crew was also staying at Sofitel, so there are 8(?) there and four by the beach. The four by the beach have transportation and some have it from the Sofitel.

Steve, have you told Amy about Saturday night? It would be cool if they came out.
Good idea, I'll talk to them today.

Old International

Now driving a Sterling
It doesn't matter to the wife and I, so somebody just tell us which one. We are also go on the beach- although it will be dark by the time we get there.............