Buffalo hub desperate for employees

Yolo

Isn't minimum wage in New York State $10.40/hr?

I can't blame people for quitting. There's other opportunities out there. HR feeds new employees a load of BS about the job. $11hr minus union Initiation fee and Dues. Plus a year wait to get benefits. The job just isn't worth it for some people.

Work back breaking labor for a few years and you'll get a chance to be a second class driver!

Rabbit

Isn't minimum wage in New York State $10.40/hr?

I can't blame people for quitting. There's other opportunities out there. HR feeds new employees a load of BS about the job. $11hr minus union Initiation fee and Dues. Plus a year wait to get benefits. The job just isn't worth it for some people.

Work back breaking labor for a few years and you'll get a chance to be a second class driver!
Buffalo you can be a driver almost out of the gate. We have guys who worked preload for 2 months and are now driving.the benefits alone for my family would be around $1400 a month. When i started they told us working there sucks and you wont be able to pay your bills.most people have another job and use ups for the benefits. You will get a full body workout. Work your but off 3.5 hours and go home. Most of it was true except i usually work 6-6.5 hours