Buffalo hub desperate for employees

Rabbit

bfc9840bb4064efad7dcd14d56db96c9.jpg

402544_112014-wabc-house-img.jpg

Hope this helps.
That wall of snow over lackawanna is where i live

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I didnt start with the intention to become a driver i like the hours of the preload shift. I was asked to be a supervisor and said no now the driver sup wants me tobe a driver. Ive been thinking about it

If you can live off what you're making and are happy with your quality of life, going ground is not worth it, IMO. If you want to work a little more and make a few more ducats, become an air driver. You'll likely get to do some ground driving at peak and make it a merry christmas for your family.

Enjoy the time with your kids while you can, as a part timer you will likely get better vacation picks sooner than if you went ground. I will probably never get a summer vacation week before my kids move out.

Dr.Brownz

Depends the enviroment isnt bad here. Supervisors are friendly most of them were loaders. The pay isnt the greatest but that depends on the person i support a family of 5 on my ups pay. You see people come in and they dont want to work thay drag there feet complaining every minute. I might be unusual but i love working preload. Today i loaded 3 trucks spent an hour between 2 different slides and 45 minutes do iregs. But i like to work and it seems like most people dont.

How low is your IQ?

Nike

If you can live off what you're making and are happy with your quality of life, going ground is not worth it, IMO. If you want to work a little more and make a few more ducats, become an air driver. You'll likely get to do some ground driving at peak and make it a merry christmas for your family.

Enjoy the time with your kids while you can, as a part timer you will likely get better vacation picks sooner than if you went ground. I will probably never get a summer vacation week before my kids move out.
I suggest saving a few option days around the 4th of July mate, might not get a full week but definitely a long weekend perhaps.