By Invitation Only

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
scrum-agile-kanban-what-does-that-mean.gif

MAKAVELI

@burrheadd @MAKAVELI @Monkey Butt

I need a recipe for some special brownies. For my FIL. He's got two months or so left. PM me or submit it here.
Sorry to hear that bro. I know it's not easy to see someone you're close to in pain. Have you contacted your local Hospice? They are real good at helping those at the end be comfortable and can get best drugs out there to relieve his pain. At this point its just about making his last days comfortable and go in peace.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Sorry to hear that bro. I know it's not easy to see someone you're close to in pain. Have you contacted your local Hospice? They are real good at helping those at the end be comfortable and can get best drugs out there to relieve his pain. At this point its just about making his last days comfortable and go in peace.
Yeah, he's on Hospice. We are trying to spike his appetite. Only ate a chocolate chip cookie in like three days.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

This is probably the best option.

Hospice care helped both my mother and stepfather, and probably my wife's stepfather in the very near future.

Those people truly are angels.

MAKAVELI

Yeah, he's on Hospice. We are trying to spike his appetite. Only ate a chocolate chip cookie in like three days.
You can literally infuse anything and there are many ways to do it. Probably finding something he likes and can hold down and using some infused oil or butter might help. I see NJ has medical marijuana. You might want to contact a dispensary, they could probably help you find something that would help.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

You can literally infuse anything and there are many ways to do it. Probably finding something he likes and can hold down and using some infused oil or butter might help. I see NJ has medical marijuana. You might want to contact a dispensary, they could probably help you find something that would help.

We have a dispensary here and you can't just walk in off the street-----you have to be approved by a certified doctor and must have an appointment.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

My sister worked as a hospice nurse for a while but couldn't take it for long. Too sad to be taking care of people just waiting to die.

It takes a special person to work with those who are nearing the end of their lives.

Hospice not only works with the patient but also work with the family to prepare them for the loss of their loved one.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Cosmo spoke earlier about making a "special" batch of brownies. I have a bit of a different twist on that theme:

When I was stationed here I had a bad habit of eating everyone else's meals. The guys got together and had one of their wives make a "special" batch of brownies which they then encouraged me to eat the whole plate. The "special" ingredient was a laxative. Took about a day and a half before it kicked in and a couple of days before it stopped.

oldngray

nowhere special
COLUMBUS, Ohio (WSYX/WTTE) — A Columbus man says he wants an online food delivery company to make things right after he says one of its drivers caused a crash that damaged his truck.

Abdoulaye Bah told ABC6/FOX28 by phone he was the SkipTheDishes driver that day.

Absalom says Bah parked his Camry behind his truck.

"Instead of pulling out and going down the street he decided to pull out and do a U-turn," said Absalom.

Bah confirmed he did not have insurance on the 2007 Camry he just bought saying insurance was too expensive.

Columbus man says he wants food delivery service to take responsibility for crash damage

... racing to the bottom

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

COLUMBUS, Ohio (WSYX/WTTE) — A Columbus man says he wants an online food delivery company to make things right after he says one of its drivers caused a crash that damaged his truck.

Abdoulaye Bah told ABC6/FOX28 by phone he was the SkipTheDishes driver that day.

Absalom says Bah parked his Camry behind his truck.

"Instead of pulling out and going down the street he decided to pull out and do a U-turn," said Absalom.

Bah confirmed he did not have insurance on the 2007 Camry he just bought saying insurance was too expensive.

Columbus man says he wants food delivery service to take responsibility for crash damage

... racing to the bottom

The company has no choice other than to pay for the damage.

Your little editorial at the end was unnecessary.