By Invitation Only

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
COLUMBUS, Ohio (WSYX/WTTE) — A Columbus man says he wants an online food delivery company to make things right after he says one of its drivers caused a crash that damaged his truck.

Abdoulaye Bah told ABC6/FOX28 by phone he was the SkipTheDishes driver that day.

Absalom says Bah parked his Camry behind his truck.

"Instead of pulling out and going down the street he decided to pull out and do a U-turn," said Absalom.

Bah confirmed he did not have insurance on the 2007 Camry he just bought saying insurance was too expensive.

Columbus man says he wants food delivery service to take responsibility for crash damage

... racing to the bottom
That sure is a confusing article or maybe I'm not awake enough yet.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Typical example of modern journalism. Instead of having the important facts in the lead paragraph it rambles along and forces the reader to dig for what happened.

....yet you and your online spouse have no problem repeatedly posting "stories" in which the headline clearly has nothing to do with the article...

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
xGJJqq.gif

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
....yet you and your online spouse have no problem repeatedly posting "stories" in which the headline clearly has nothing to do with the article...
What I don't get Dave is, if the retirees and Moreluck bother you so much, why don't you just put them on ignore? That's what I've done with a few who irritate the crap out of me.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

What I don't get Dave is, if the retirees and Moreluck bother you so much, why don't you just put them on ignore? That's what I've done with a few who irritate the crap out of me.

Moreluck and Rod are on automatic ignore-----neither of them offer anything of substance to the discussion and they are not even worth mentioning.

Scratch does have a lot to offer. I enjoy reading his posts. It's almost as if he is like the characters Red or Brooks from The Shawshank Redemption in that he is institutionalized and unsure if he would make it on the outside. 40 years is more than enough------time to move on to the next phase of your life.

Could it be that he has not done his financial homework and has little choice other than to keep working?