By Invitation Only

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Maybe he knows you don't have enough money and is hoping this will buy some goodwill so your son will take care of you down the road.

It's funny that your name came up during our meeting. Jim advised me not to pay any attention to you as you don't know what the :censored2: you are talking about. (His words, not mine---I would never talk about you like that. :) )

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Cosmo spoke earlier about making a "special" batch of brownies. I have a bit of a different twist on that theme:

When I was stationed here I had a bad habit of eating everyone else's meals. The guys got together and had one of their wives make a "special" batch of brownies which they then encouraged me to eat the whole plate. The "special" ingredient was a laxative. Took about a day and a half before it kicked in and a couple of days before it stopped.
I like that you are well aware that many people don't like you and you don't give a rat's A* either way. That makes me smile.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

How old are they now?

Evelyn is 2 1/2 and William is 9 months.

image.jpg image.jpg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
It's funny that your name came up during our meeting. Jim advised me not to pay any attention to you as you don't know what the :censored2: you are talking about. (His words, not mine---I would never talk about you like that. :) )
I really hope he wasn't talking about the tax situation with the 401k/IRA. Because the way you've explained it you're gonna take a big tax hit.

With all due respect he's and Edwards jones lackey that passed a few corporate tests. I'm not too worried about his opinion.