California: To phase out diesel trucks and ICE cars

vantexan

How would Jesus Christ treat the least of these? Did Jesus think trans were destroying societies? Or did he treat them with compassion? I think the only people Christ ever was angry with were the greedy.
Did Jesus ever run across a trans person then? They would've likely been stoned then.

qdg2

Trans folks are socially liberally because they’d prefer for society to accept them so that they’re less likely to experience violence.

How do you think Jesus would treat trans folks?
Jesus? Who cares?

Social liberals are destroying America.....

Luckily all true homosexuals and therefore trans are biological dead ends. True homosexuals cannot reproduce by definition. Trans by definition cannot either(no parts).

Next Day Error

X - Other
Jesus? Who cares?

Social liberals are destroying America.....

Luckily all true homosexuals and therefore trans are biological dead ends. True homosexuals cannot reproduce by definition. Trans by definition cannot either(no parts).
Picking on 1.5% of the society. Nice. A real man lives and lets live.

Thebrownblob

How do you think Jesus would want us to treat transgender people?
He would want us to treat a person with love and compassion. Just like anyone.
And he would also want us to warn them about fooling with playing God, and challenging God’s will for them. A will and plan he had for them before they were even born.
If we didn’t do that, we would not be compassionate we would actually be evil because they may well be damning themselves to an eternity, separated from the father

Ephesians. 1.
3Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ. 4For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight. In love 5he bpredestined us for adoption to sonship cthrough Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will— 6to the praise of his glorious grace, which he has freely given us in the One he loves. 7In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God’s grace 8that he lavished on us. With all wisdom and understanding, 9hed made known to us the mystery of his will according to his good pleasure, which he purposed in Christ, 10to be put into effect when the times reach their fulfillment—to bring unity to all things in heaven and on earth under Christ.

11In him we were also chosen, e having been predestined according to the plan of him who works out everything in conformity with the purpose of his will, 12in order that we, who were the first to put our hope in Christ, might be for the praise of his glory. 13And you also were included in Christ when you heard the message of truth, the gospel of your salvation. When you believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit, 14who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God’s possession—to the praise of his glory.

Thebrownblob

For some reason you think Jesus would have looked the other way on sin. If he, as he said in the Bible, told a transgender person today to "go they way and sin no more", the Left would have a meltdown and would want to crucify him, pun intended.
Yep, Jesus Christ was unique because he could walk among sinners, and compel them to change, not become them or conform for them and their sins. Not because he didn’t have tolerance, but because he had love, and he did not want to see their lives, ruined and damned.

Yep, Jesus Christ was unique because he could walk among sinners, and compel them to change, not become them or conform for them and their sins. Not because he didn’t have tolerance, but because he had love, and he did not want to see their lives, ruined and damned.
This alleged messiah was a sinner, same as anyone else. Didn't walk amongst them as an elite, or resist conformation, he sinned as well, the storybook written by men tells it that way.

Thebrownblob

Judge not, lest you be judged.
Telling someone they’re sinning as a Christian is not judging. It’s being honest, they’re under no obligation to change it’s free will. judging is when you give them a penalty.
But nice try if you’re a Christian you sound like a sower of iniquity

Next Day Error

X - Other
Telling someone they’re sinning as a Christian is not judging. It’s being honest, they’re under no obligation to change it’s free will. judging is when you give them a penalty.
I don’t let how other people live their lives bother me when they are not hurting me or anyone else.

Next Day Error

X - Other
Help me understand what is so sinful about identifying as another gender

Thebrownblob

Help me understand what is so sinful about identifying as another gender
I sent you a while chapter On pretending you’re god and knowing better than him and his perfect plan. It isn’t any more of sin than any other sin. Some want to normalize sin to make people feel better about eternity. If you’re not a Christian, you won’t care, if you are a Christian you should paid heed. No one should force anyone they must be compelled. You claim judge not lest you be judged, buy Little known, little required much known, much required.

Is it judgment to tell someone when they’re speeding they might get a ticket? I’m not judging them because I don’t have the ability, but I can warn them. It’s up to them to slow down.

Next Day Error

X - Other
I sent you a while chapter On pretending you’re god and knowing better than him and his perfect plan. It isn’t any more of sin than any other sin. Some want to normalize sin to make people feel better about eternity. If you’re not a Christian, you won’t care, if you are a Christian you should paid heed. No one should force anyone they must be compelled. You claim judge not lest you be judged, buy Little known, little required much known, much required.

Is it judgment to tell someone when they’re speeding they might get a ticket? I’m not judging them because I don’t have the ability, but I can warn them. It’s up to them to slow down.
Where in scripture does it say that transgender people are sinful because they identify as a different gender