Call ins? Broke nose, black eye, forehead avulsion.

bbsam

Staff member
You too??? Man. Couple of times. Probably some of the worst physical pain I've ever felt. Thought I was gonna pass out. Eventually I learned not to do that anymore and just save it for later when there's enough built up that I don't have to force it.
Cup of coffee usually does the trick for me.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Suffered a pretty severe injury on Sunday, was wondering how many call ins am I allowed? Cannot seem to get a hold of anybody. What is the maximum call ins allowed for a month?

You-Do-Not-Talk-About-Fight-Club.gif

Returntosender

Nope, pushing to hard on the toilet. Fainted, cracked face on bathtub then face planted wall.
  • Intracranial hematomas form when a head injury causes blood to accumulate within the brain or between the brain and the skull.

• Symptoms may include a persistent headache, drowsiness, confusion, memory changes, paralysis on the opposite side of the body, speech or language impairment, and other symptoms depending on which area of the brain is damaged.

• Computed tomography or magnetic resonance imaging is used to detect an intracranial hematoma.

• Sometimes surgery is needed to drain blood from a hematoma.

What Causes Rectal Hemorrhage?

Rectal hemorrhage: Causes, Symptoms and Diagnosis

CoolStoryBro

Suffered a pretty severe injury on Sunday, was wondering how many call ins am I allowed? Cannot seem to get a hold of anybody. What is the maximum call ins allowed for a month?

Go on FMLA leave. You get disability pay and insurance through the union and you can stay off work until your doctor allows you to come back. That is if your injuries are severe enough that you need to skip work to recover.