Call ins? Broke nose, black eye, forehead avulsion.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
is that true?

i bet you could write a book..........just like me.

What I wrote is very true, I do not know about what you write being true, but it makes for great reading either way.

THe OP briefly mentioned what commode code actually is. It is called (and someone correct me if I'm wrong) Vascular vagal syncope.

john chesney

Both, it was really scary after it happened. Just waking up, on the ground blood everywhere. I thought it was a brain anuresim. But, research tells me it has something to do with the vagus nerve connecting from the brain stem to the colon.
Do you do anal??? If not maybe you should try maybe open it up a little for ya

542thruNthru

I’m reading this on the toilet and now I’m kinda white knuckling it. I’ve never been so nervous taking a poop

giphy-29.gif

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You too??? Man. Couple of times. Probably some of the worst physical pain I've ever felt. Thought I was gonna pass out. Eventually I learned not to do that anymore and just save it for later when there's enough built up that I don't have to force it.
This was obviously before you became a receiver.

john chesney

Suffered a pretty severe injury on Sunday, was wondering how many call ins am I allowed? Cannot seem to get a hold of anybody. What is the maximum call ins allowed for a month?
I think the call off are unlimited to anyone who passes out and breaks their face on the toilet. I think it’s in the back of the contract

john chesney

Suffered a pretty severe injury on Sunday, was wondering how many call ins am I allowed? Cannot seem to get a hold of anybody. What is the maximum call ins allowed for a month?
It’s really a shame you didn’t do this on the job. It would of been one of the best workers Comp cases. I might have showed up just for the hearing

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I think this is ridiculous. You people should be ashamed of yourselves for giving this guy a hard time....

...before finding out if he actually got the poop out before falling out

john chesney

I think this is ridiculous. You people should be ashamed of yourselves for giving this guy a hard time....

...before finding out if he actually got the poop out before falling out
What he’s my new hero. Anyone that can fight a turd till you pass out and almost kill yourselve has my total respect

john chesney

I recommend a full face motorcycle helmet every time you get on the toilet. I’m going to start to wear one from now on

Last edited: